Question: What is Single Sign-On (SSO)?
The term Single Sign-ON (SSO) describes a solution that enables the system to determine the identity of a user without the user having to explicitly specify a user name and password in each application. It is a one-time logon to the system. However, there may be different technical conversions. Several different SSO solutions also exist for SAP.
 Question: How do I implement Single Sign-On?
Different technical options are available to implement SSO.
Some of the solutions that are available in SAP systems include:
-Logon tickets (Workplace)
For more information, see note 138498.
 Question: Why does Single Sign-On no longer work after one year?
You are using a certificate that was issued by SAP_CA. For more information, see note 389186. These types of certificates are issued with a validity period of one (1) year only. Logon tickets are still issued after the validity period expires; however, an error is triggered when the logon tickets received are checked. In principle, the problem is not restricted to CA certificates; however, "self-signed" certificates are generated with a considerably longer validity period (up to the year 2038).
 Question: Do all systems have to have the same password?
The current SSO methods enable you to assign different passwords for different systems.
 Question: Where can I find further documentation on SSO?
Further documentation is available in the SAP Marketplace:
- Question Regarding SAP GL(General Ledger).
- Important Basis Interview Question And Answer.
- GENERAL LEDGER MASTERS CREATIONS
- SAP BASIS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ON DATABASE
- Create Different POs from Single Sales Order
- Need Sap Basis Interview Questions Asked in IBM
- Can We Reverse Multiple PO Invoice\\\'s at Single time?
- General options SAP API / data sync / data query
- Certification Question C_TADM50_731
- Basis support Project level required
- The SAP General Ledger
- SAP Financial Accounting - General Topics Free PDF Book
- Question & Answer Database
- SAP FI/CO Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations in PDF Book
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities
- SAP General Leader Configuration
- General Ledger End-User Manuals
- Flexible General Ledger (FI-GL)
- SAP Basis Installation on Windows NT: MS SQL Server
- SAP Basis Installation on Windows NT: Oracle Database
SAP with Portuguese & English Langauge Support | 3 - 6 Years
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 8 yrs | Mumbai | Dynamix Balwa Gr
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Consultant | 6 - 11 yrs | Pune | Xoriant Solutions
Exp :6 - 11 years | City : Pune
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 5 Years | Pune | TATA TECHNOLOGIE
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Pune
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Basis | 2 - 7 yrs | Coimbatore , Chennai | Trigent Softw
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Development Basis & Solution Manager | 12 - 14 Years | B
Exp :12 - 14 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis HANA & OSDB Migration Engineer | 5 - 10 yrs | Bang
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis Sr. Consultant | 6 - 9 yrs | Hyderabad / Secundera
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis PI Professionals | 4 - 8 yrs | Bangalore | NTT DAT
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Bangalore