This are questions I faced. If u have any screen shots for any one of the question provide that one also.
1. We have standard info objects given in sap why you created zinfo objects can u tell me the business scenario
2. We have standard info cubes given in sap why you created zinfo cubes can u tell me the business scenario
3. In keyfigure what is meant by cumulative value, non cumulative value change and non cumulative value in and out flow.
4. when u creating infoobject it shows reference and template what is it
5. what is meant by compounding attribute tell me the scenario?
6. I have 3 cubes for that I created multiprovider and I created a report for that but I didn’t get data in that report what happen?
7. I have 10 cubes I created multiprovider I want only 1 cube data what u do?
8. what is meant by safety upper limit and safety lower limit in all the deltas tell me one by one for time stamp, calender day and numberic pointer?
9. I have 80 queries which query is taking so much time how can you solve it
10. In compression level all requests are becoming zero which data is compressing tell me detail
11. what is meant by flat aggregate?explain in detail
12. I created process chain 1st day it taking 10 min after that 1st week it taking 1 hour after that next time it taking 1 day with a same loads what happen how can u reduce the time of loading
13. how can u know the cube size? in detail show me u have screen shots
14. where can we find transport return codes
15. I have a report it taking so much time how can I rectify
16. what is offset? Without offset we create queries?
17. I told my process chains nearly 600 are there he asked me how can u monitor I told him I will see in rspcm and bwccms he asked is there any third party tools is there to see? Any tools are there to see tell me what it is
18. how client access the reports
19. I don’t have master data it will possible to load transaction data? it is possible is there any other steps to do that one
20. what is structure in reporting?
21. which object based you created extended star schema?
22. what is line item dimension tell me brief
23. what is high cardinality tell me brief
24. process chain is running I have to stop the process for 1 hour after that re runn the process where it is stopped?
in multiprovider can I use aggregations
25. what is direct schedule and what is meta chain
26. which patch u used presently? How can I know which patch that one?
27. how can we increase data packet size
28. hierarchies are not there in bi?why
29. remodeling is applied only on info cube? why not dso/ods?
30. In jump queries we can jump any transactions just like rsa1, sm37 etc it is possible or not?
31. why ods activation fail? What types of fails are there? What are the steps to handle
32. I have a process chain is running the infopackage get error don’t process the error of that info package and then you can run the dependent variants is it possible?
Give me any performance and loading issues or support issues
Reporting errors, Loading errors, process chain errors?
Please explain in detail or create a screenshots for all the questions and explain in detail
If u have any screen shots or text data can u give me the link.
- SAP BI/BW interview help
- hi would like to get sap mm .material, interview questions.
- SAP FICO Interview Question
- SAP FICO Interview Question
- SAP - BI / BW
- sap crm interview questions help
- Interview Question of SAP ABAP for Fresher
- Patch documentation from SAP BW Business Content for SLC(supplier life cycle managment)-BI
- Database Related BASIS Interview Questions
- Interview Question Asked By IBM?
- SAP NetWeaver BW-Administration
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Security
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.x with SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP ERP
- BW System Refresh
- ABAP Development for SAP NetWeaver BW
- Integrating SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.x with SAP NetWeaver
- SAP FI/CO Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations in PDF Book
- Sales and Distribution Controlling with SAP NetWeaver BI PDF
- Data Modeling in SAP NetWeaver BW
- Question & Answer Database
Senior SAP SD Consultant | 5 - 10 Years | Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Delhi
Principal Consultantsap ABAP | 6 - 7 Years | Chennai | CIBER
Exp :6 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP PO with BPM Implementation / Singapore / Intersoft
Exp :3 - 10 years | City : Singapore
SAP FICO Consultant | 4 - 6 yrs | Ahmedabad | SINTEX INDUSTR
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP CONSULTANT - HCM/FICO/SD/BASIS/MM | 6 - 10 Years | Chenn
Exp :6 - 10 years | City : Chennai
SAP PP Consultants | 7 to 12 Years | Bangalore | TEKsystems
Exp :7 - 12 years | City : Bangalore
SAP BW, HANA | 5 - 10 yrs | Bangalore | BizTech Solutions In
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Bangalore
SAP UI Developer | 2 - 3 Years | Pune | Tieto
Exp :2 - 3 years | City : Pune
SAP HANA Architect - BW Module | 12 - 20 yrs | Bangalore | A
Exp :12 - 20 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD | 3 - 7 Years | Delhi/NCR(National Capital Region) |
Exp :3 - 7 years | City : Delhi