If you fill fields in the user exits for pricing preparation in the billing document (RV60AFZZ) that are used in pricing in formulas (condition base formula, condition value formula) or requirements, the pricing result in individual processing online (VF01) may differ from the result in collective processing (VF04) after saving.
The solution section of this SAP Note describes possible causes in the user exits and helps you to analyze the errors.
1. The fields of TKOMP or TKOMK were filled from the fields of the structures VBRP or VBRK. However, when you save the document, these fields do not contain the required information in total price determination. In general, this information should come from the header lines XVBRP or XVBRK of the internal tables with the same name. Example: MOVE XVBRP-ZFELD TO TKOMP-ZFELD
2. Fields of TKOMK must not be filled in userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp because, in this case, only the header line of the internal table TKOMK is manipulated; however, no correct entry is made in the table with the corresponding administrative data.
3. The system uses data from fields of the table work area VBAK or this work area is manipulated with the SELECT * FROM VBAK statement. In the first case, make sure that the correct entry is available in VBAK (may have to be read - see SAP Note 111906).
Otherwise, all read operations should be carried out in separate work areas, for example SELECT ... INTO Z_VBAK.
This applies correspondingly to the use of VBAP fields.
4. Certain fields cannot be used in the billing document; refer to SAP Note 117189.
- User Exits in Billing Document
- Sales related user exits
- Difference between User Exit, Customer Exit and VOFM in SD
- Identify USER EXITS IN SAP SD
- Difference between User Exit and Routines in SAP SD
- Pricing Procedure in Product Hierarchy
- SD Questions About Pricing Condition
- M/SD: automatic transfer of cancellation billing document
- SAP SD Intercompany Sales Processing & Billing
- Billing issue(SAP SD)
- Price is Showing in Sale Order but not in Billing Document
- User exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_013 : Updating data in the purchasing document.
- BADI/user exit for J1B1N
- SAP SD Billing Problem
- User exit in mb1a
- How Billing Date is Determined in Billing Document?
- SD Customizing pricing
- What is Milestone billing how differance norsm billing process in SD module
- Billing Document Serial number Change ?
- User Exits and BAdIs in SAP MM (Materials Management)
- Effective Pricing with SAP ERP
- Effective SAP SD PDF Book Free Download
- SAP Business Workflow Preparations and Customizing
- SAP SD Configuration Guide PDF
- SAP Certification Preparation Book
- Special G/L Transactions: Bills of Exchange
- Price Optimization for Banking 2.0
- Configuration Document Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP Finance User Manual - New Material for FI End Users
SAP FICO Consultant | 4 - 6 yrs | Kolkata | Softlogique IT S
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Kolkata
SAP SD Consultant | 4 - 8 Years | Noida, Delhi/NCR | Shell I
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Delhi
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP FICO lead Professionals | 7 - 11 Years | Kolkata | Genpa
Exp :7 - 11 years | City : Kolkata
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Functional and Technical Analyst | 2 - 3 yrs | Bangalore
Exp :2 - 3 years | City : Bangalore
Sr. SAP ABAP FI Developer | 8 - 13 yrs | Hyderabad / Secunde
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP SD Testing Experts | 5 - 10 Years | Chennai | Ciber Inc,
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Chennai
S/4 HANA Solution Architect | 8 - 13 yrs | Hyderabad / Secun
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Development Basis & Solution Manager | 12 - 14 Years | B
Exp :12 - 14 years | City : Bangalore