Why does my program/report terminate with a dump such as 'STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET', for example, although according to the dump, only 400MB HEAP was allocated and I actually have a 2GB (3GB) address space on NT or Win2000?
The address space that is available for a process contains all buffers such as the program buffer, extended memory of the process, roll and page buffer, and many more.
The area that is then still free is available as a HEAP.
Approximately 300-400MB are then available as a HEAP for a default setting of the memory parameter (Zero Administration Memory Management as of 40A/NT, note 88416) for an R/3 System.
This means that approximately 800-900MB is then available on the address space for a program/report. This is composed of the existing HEAP (approximately 300/400MB) and the set size of the 'em/address_space_MB' parameter.
If this address space is used up, a termination occurs. Typical dumps here are:
'TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED' or 'STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET'
You can solve the problem by:
1. changing the selection criteria in order to reduce the datasset with which the report is started. For example, a shorter period.
2. If this is not successful or if another reductin is not possible, then install Windows NT Enterprise Edition or Windows 2000 Advanced Server and activate the 3GB option.
This then makes a 3GB address space available for a process.
For more information, see also note 110172.
- ST22 ABAP DUMPS
- Gb Termination
- Program Termination Occurs If I call transaction VC05 with a default variant
- Database Dump with SQL
- problem with /o and parameters
- If the low-level code determination terminates with a timeout?
- Internal session terminated with a runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X (see ST22)
- C_TADM51_70 dumps
- sap basis dumps
- Dump CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB
- SAP Basis and Sucurity Administration
- Proposal to ementor abap basis
- Basis (BC)
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities
- Materials Planning with SAP
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities Major Activities
- SAP Database Administration with Oracle
- E-Recruiting with SAP ERP HCM
- Plant Maintenance with SAP
- SAP BASIS - Complete Guide (PDF) Based on SAP R/3 4.6
Exp :0 - 1 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Administrator - GTS - SD | 4 - 7 Years | Chennai |
Exp :4 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Basis Consultant
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Gurgaon
SAP Basis Job | 1 - 4 yrs | Bengaluru/Bangalore | SAP India
Exp :1 - 4 years | City : Bangalore
Senior Analyst | 3 - 5 Years | Bengaluru/Bangalore | KPMG
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
Associate Consultant | 7 - 9 yrs | Noida | HCL Technologies
Exp :7 - 9 years | City : Noida
Trainee SAP Consultant
Exp :0 - 10 years | City : Mumbai
Consultant FMAS | 5 - 8 Years | Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai | K
Exp :5 - 8 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis Manager | 15 - 20 Years | Bengaluru/Bangalore | EM
Exp :15 - 20 years | City : Bangalore
Consultant SAP Basis | 3 - 8 yrs Bengaluru/Bangalore | Wipro
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Bangalore