Why does my program/report terminate with a dump such as 'STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET', for example, although according to the dump, only 400MB HEAP was allocated and I actually have a 2GB (3GB) address space on NT or Win2000?
The address space that is available for a process contains all buffers such as the program buffer, extended memory of the process, roll and page buffer, and many more.
The area that is then still free is available as a HEAP.
Approximately 300-400MB are then available as a HEAP for a default setting of the memory parameter (Zero Administration Memory Management as of 40A/NT, note 88416) for an R/3 System.
This means that approximately 800-900MB is then available on the address space for a program/report. This is composed of the existing HEAP (approximately 300/400MB) and the set size of the 'em/address_space_MB' parameter.
If this address space is used up, a termination occurs. Typical dumps here are:
'TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED' or 'STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET'
You can solve the problem by:
1. changing the selection criteria in order to reduce the datasset with which the report is started. For example, a shorter period.
2. If this is not successful or if another reductin is not possible, then install Windows NT Enterprise Edition or Windows 2000 Advanced Server and activate the 3GB option.
This then makes a 3GB address space available for a process.
For more information, see also note 110172.
- ST22 ABAP DUMPS
- Gb Termination
- Program Termination Occurs If I call transaction VC05 with a default variant
- Database Dump with SQL
- problem with /o and parameters
- If the low-level code determination terminates with a timeout?
- C_TADM51_70 dumps
- Basis certification
- sap basis dumps
- Dump CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB
- SAP Basis and Sucurity Administration
- Proposal to ementor abap basis
- Basis (BC)
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities
- Materials Planning with SAP
- SAP BASIS Book
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities Major Activities
- SAP Database Administration with Oracle
- SAP BASIS - Complete Guide (PDF)
- E-Recruiting with SAP ERP HCM
Sap Basis Consultant | Chennai
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Chennai
SAP BPC Basis Consultant | Pune
Exp :8 - 10 years | City : Pune
SAP Basis Admin | Bengaluru/Bangalore
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis | Delhi/NCR, Delhi, Noida
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Delhi
Solution Lead - SAP ABAP | Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Exp :7 - 12 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP FICO BPC Senior Consultant | Mumbai
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis | Chennai, Noida
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Chennai
SAP Basis Technical Architect Sr.consultant | Banglore
Exp :8 - 10 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis Admin | Chennai
Exp :7 - 12 years | City : Chennai
SAP Basis | Bangalore
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Bangalore