Why does my program/report terminate with a dump such as 'STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET', for example, although according to the dump, only 400MB HEAP was allocated and I actually have a 2GB (3GB) address space on NT or Win2000?
The address space that is available for a process contains all buffers such as the program buffer, extended memory of the process, roll and page buffer, and many more.
The area that is then still free is available as a HEAP.
Approximately 300-400MB are then available as a HEAP for a default setting of the memory parameter (Zero Administration Memory Management as of 40A/NT, note 88416) for an R/3 System.
This means that approximately 800-900MB is then available on the address space for a program/report. This is composed of the existing HEAP (approximately 300/400MB) and the set size of the 'em/address_space_MB' parameter.
If this address space is used up, a termination occurs. Typical dumps here are:
'TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED' or 'STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET'
You can solve the problem by:
1. changing the selection criteria in order to reduce the datasset with which the report is started. For example, a shorter period.
2. If this is not successful or if another reductin is not possible, then install Windows NT Enterprise Edition or Windows 2000 Advanced Server and activate the 3GB option.
This then makes a 3GB address space available for a process.
For more information, see also note 110172.
- Transactions terminate with messages.
- Oracle9i: Server Parameter File
- Report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL terminates
- VW10 terminates with DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION
- OCS: Known problems with Support Packages in Basis Rel. 6.20
- SE14: Storage parameter INITRANS is configurable (Basis 620)
- Calling a form with a table parameter
- SAP Basis FAQ
- Dump in function module HR_GET_PAYROLL_RESULTS
- SAP Basis and Sucurity Administration
- Proposal to ementor abap basis
- Basis (BC)
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities
- Materials Planning with SAP
- SAP BASIS Book
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities Major Activities
- SAP Database Administration with Oracle
- SAP BASIS - Complete Guide (PDF)
- E-Recruiting with SAP ERP HCM
SAP Basis Administator | 7+ Years Experience | Bangalore
Exp :7 - 12 years | City : Bangalore
SAP MM Consultant | 5+ Years Experience | Bangalore | Collab
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Bangalore
SAP AIX Technical Consultant | Bangalore
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FICO Functional Lead | Trivandrum
Exp :2 - 5 years | City : Thiruvananthapuram / Trivandrum
Tech Lead - SAP Basis | Mumbai
Exp :5 - 8 years | City : Mumbai
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant | Trivandrum
Exp :1 - 4 years | City : Thiruvananthapuram / Trivandrum
Senior SAP HCM - Successfactors Consultant | Singapore
Exp :7 - 12 years | City : Singapore
SAP FICO BPC Consultant | Mumbai
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis With HANA | Noida, Mumbai
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Admin L2,l3 Profile | Bengaluru
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Bangalore