A new ABAP Editor control with all associated files is included as of SAP GUI for Windows 6.40 patch level 10. It replaces the old sapabedit.ocx.
As soon as a follow-up release of SAP GUI for Windows 6.40 is available, this control will be further developed with this ABAP Editor only.
The new editor is not available in SAP GUI for Java or SAP GUI for HTML.
Below is a list of the files that belong to the new editor:
- SAP GUI crashes if word wrap enabled in ABAP editor
- ABAP Editor search, clipboad & tooltip, pritty printer
- ABAP editor syntax highlighting is missing
- SAP ABAP Scripts Question and Answers Part 5
- SAP ABAP Scripts Question and Answers Part 2
- Latest ABAP interview questions-answers part-2
- Latest ABAP interview questions-answers part-1
- ABAP Trial Version for Newbies Part 12: Debugging in ABAP
- Protect part of ABAP code from modifying
- Classifying the lines amongst the SAP GUI ABAP Editor Control
- ABAP Editor Cannot Use Ctrl command to Insert Comment *
- ST22 ABAP DUMPS
- How to use Text Editor in Modulepool SAP ABAP
- What is the use of Table Painter Editor.
- Is ABAP certification right for me?
- SAP CRM Online training and be part of implementation project
- ABAP Message with Variable
- Abap Code Activation Error!
- Is abap helps mca future ?