Interview Questions related to Reporting
- How do I add a pushbutton on the application toolbar of report selection screen?
- How do I indicate progress while executing a program?
- How do I pop-up my own selection selection values for a select-option ?
- How do I let user display program documentation while on a selection screen?
- How do I get report program name text?
- How do I protect certain field on selection screen?
- How do I get the address of a company given company code?
- How do I read an EXCEL file for upload. How do I download to an EXCEL file?
- How do I add a selection screen parameter to get a local file name with pull down?
- How do I read a file on my C: drive and/or a file residing on UNIX sub-directory?
- How do I print standard header and footer on all pages of a report? Do you have code for standard header & footer function
- How do I print selection screen values on a report?
- How do I show valid month and their description as the pull-down option on a month seletion field?
- What are the various way’s you can make the user execute a report program
- There are flat files residing on UNIX sub-directory. How can a report program list all these files for the user to select one of them.
- How do I let user to decide the format of the report?
Interview Questions related to Dialog Programming/Table Control
- How do I hide a column in a table control at runtime?
- How do I change attributes of an item in a screen and in a table control at runtime?
- How do I go to a transaction by double clicking on a field in the screen?
- How do I know that user has changed something on a dialog screen?
Interview Questions related to ABAP/4 General
- How do I send mail to a user(s) from an ABAP/4 program without using SAP Office?
- How do I capture the screen sequence and values of a transaction for data transfer?
- How do I copy and paste from one session to another?
- How do I register a function module as RFC enabled?
- One of my custom table has more than million records and I need to access only few thousand. When I do SELECT * from Ztable WHERE code like P%, I get short dump because the system reads the entire Ztable to specifically select the once I require. Meanwhile the system get’s time out eventually giving a short dump. How do I handle this scenerio.
- I am editing a program and get logged out by the system. The next time I login and try to edit the same program, I get a message ‘you are already editing this program’. How can I cancel the session which is still active before I got logged out.
- What are the various ways UPDATE table will update all the records instead of one record.
- How do I download text elements of a report program?
- How do you write an ABAP program to find out menu path for a particualar transaction screen.
- How can you view the entire program which will also expand all includes, function modules, subroutines & subprograms.
- How do I change value of a field in debug mode?
Interview Questions related to SAP General
- How do I get back to SAP screens I was working on if SAP was terminated?
- How do I assign a CTS number to a local private object ($TMP)?
- How do I view an ABAP dump happened in the SAP system?
- How do I set my user information in SAP?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I kill a long running job in SAP?
- How do I compare two tables between two systems?
- How do I compare two versions of program?
- How do I find the program name if I know the transaction code?
- How do I find user exit in a standard SAP program for me to include enhancement.
- I added new entries to an existing table and assigned the changes to a transport number. If I want to transport the entire table (definition and data), what are the steps involved.
- How do I list files residing on a Unix directory?
- How do I view SAP settings.