ABAP » ABAP Interview Questions
ABAP Interview Questions
- 1000 SAP ABAP Interview Questions and Answers
1000 SAP ABAP Interview Questions and Answers SAP R/3 ARCHITECTURE 1. What guarantees the integration of all application modules? The R/3 basis system guarantees the integration of all application m ...
- Important ABAP DATA DICTIONARY Interview Questions
DATA DICTIONARYType of a table or structureThe table type determines how the logical table description defined in the ABAP/4 Dictionary is reproduced on the database. There are the following table typ ...
- ABAP ALV Reports interview Questions and Answers
1. How to use 'DOUBLE_CLICK' event in ALV?2. How to make use of 'EDIT', and 'SAVE' option in ALV?3. and, if i implemented 'HOTSPOT' in ALV,then how to write its code..So that after clicking on ...
- SAP ABAP Certification Exam Questions and Answers
1. Which statements are allowed if you are working with an internal table of the type SORTED? (T/F)F- SORTF- APPENDF- MODIFYT- COLLECTT- READ2. Which of the following ABAP statements create a list for ...
- ABAP Smartforms Interview Question and Answer
SAP ABAP Smartforms Interview FAQWhat are the differences between SAP Scripts and Smartforms?SAP Scripts are client dependent whereas Smartforms are client independent.SAP Scripts require a driver pro ...
- ABAP BDC Interview Questions and Answer
ABAP BDC FAQ's1 What should be the approach for writing a BDC program?Ans.: 1. Analysis the Data.2. Generate SAP structure.3. Develop transfer program 4. Create sequential file. 5. Create ba ...
- ABAP Interactive Reports Interview Questions and Answers List
Q1: What is the significance of a stacked list?A1: The secondary list is also called the stacked list and it will be shown on the entire screen if we don’t write its coordinates of the command windo ...
- SAP OOPS ABAP INTERVIEW QUESTIONS and ANSWERS
1. Priniples of oops?2. What is difference between procedural & OO Programming?3. What is class?4. What is object?5. Can we instantiate a class within implementation ...
- How to Retrive Last Record from Table
Hi allwe are on SAP 4.7R3 ext 200 .Oracle 9.2 and solaris 5.9I upgraded my SAP Support packages ,since than my SAP is running slowIn stack 30 i upgradedABA_PLUS 16 to 20PI patch 8 to 15PI_BASIS 2004_1 ...
- ABAP Enhancements Interview Questions and Answers
Q1: What is the reason for using ENHANCEMENTS?Ans: Normal programs don’t give us all the functionalities we may need, so to fix this we can use the R/3 enhancements that will permit us to insert our ...
- SAP ABAP Module Pool Programming Tips for Interview Questions
What is the significance of the word ‘OUTPUT’ in the declarationMODULE TEST_KNOWLEDGE OUTPUTENDMODULE.Ans :- Then we know that it is part of the PBO, therefore is processed before the screen is ...
- What is View and Different Types of View with Explaination?
A view is a "virtual table" containing fields from one or more tables.Selection views are a collection of fields from different database tables. You can create them in the Repository Browser or the ...
- 135 SAP ABAP Certification Interivew Questions for Freshers
1. What is the fastest way to move one internal table to another internal table (assuming two tables of similar structure)?a) append lines of table1 to table2.b) loop at table1.Move: table1-field1 to ...
- ABAP Scripts Interview Questions
ABAP Scripts Interview Questions:What is sap script and layout set?Ans - SAPscript is the integrated text management system of the SAP R/3 System. SAPscript is tightly integrated into the SAP System. ...
- How to Insert Internal Table fields to Corresponding final Internal Table
I have some 100 records in one internal table and another 100 records in another internal table.finally i have one final internal table with all the fields of the above two itabs.what i want is i have ...
- What is Full Form of IMG and SPRO?
Difference between IMG and SPROIMG :- Implementation Guide.SPRO :- SAP Project Reference Object.SPRO------>IMG.Type in the T-Code SPRO under That got to Main Menu which is IMG.SPRO is basically use ...
- What is SAP dispatcher? What are the functions of dispatcher ?
DefinationSAP dispatcher is the control agent which manages the resources for the R/3 applications.functions of dispatcher - Equal distribution of transaction load to the work processes Management of ...
- What are PBO and PAI Events?
PBO- Process Before Output-It determines the flow logic before displaying the screen.PAI-Process After Input-It determines the flowlogic after the display of the screen and after receiving inputs from ...
- SAP HR ABAP Interview Questions and Answers
SAP HR ABAP - FAQ's - 1Hi All,Here I have planned to update the ABAP-HR FAQS, actually serached a lot but not able to fnd all at one place and also doesnt have answers for most of them. I am gathe ...
- OO ABAP Interview Questions for Experienced
Hi All, Can you answer these OO ABAP interview questions. If YES and looking for change then send your resume to maqsood_abap@ yahoo.com for an urgent opening in an MNC company in bangalore for OO AB ...
- What is the need of creating WF-BATCH user.
WF-BATCH is a system user. It is used to execute and manage all the background jobs in workflow. It has given SAP_ALL authorization so that the user have the proper authorizations to do any modi ...
- What is Sequence of Event Triggered in Report?
Driver:initializationat selection-screenstart-of-selectiongetend-of-selectionUserat line-selectionat pfnat user-commandProgramtop-of-pageend-of-page44 Types of BDC's?To transfer data into your R/3 Sy ...
- Modification Adjustment Interview Question and Answer
FAQ's: Modification AdjustmentSelection screen What is the difference between the 'Last transport request' and 'Request/task' input fields? Why do the modification browser (t ...
- SAP ABAP Multiple Choice Interview Questions
How many radio buttons are associated when there are 4 radio buttons as a single radio button group? 0 1 2 4 What is the Tcode used for calling transport organizer? SE09 SE10 SM12 SM36 W ...
- What is full form of BADI, BAPI, ALV and ALE?
Full Form Of BADI : Business Add-in'sBAPI : Business Application Programming InterfaceALV : ABAP List ViewerALE : Application Link EnablingBAPI : It is used to transfer data between SAP systems and N ...
Posted in: ABAP » | By: shobha kumari | Date: 03 Jan 2012 8:48 am | 109627 times viewed | Comments (2)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 13 Aug 2010 10:15 am | 37979 times viewed | Comments (0)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | Date: 03 Feb 2012 7:43 am | 30298 times viewed | Comments (2)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: PRIYANK DHAWAN | Date: 30 Nov 2010 7:05 am | 26282 times viewed | Comments (1)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 05 Aug 2007 1:34 am | 20259 times viewed | Comments (6)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: Merityunjay Kumar Shukla | Date: 25 Sep 2008 11:14 am | 19668 times viewed | Comments (2)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: Sanjay Raj | Date: 20 Jan 2012 10:05 am | 19624 times viewed | Comments (0)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: vishal singh | Date: 06 Jan 2012 1:43 pm | 17606 times viewed | Comments (1)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: Manoj | Date: 11 Apr 2009 11:49 am | 17417 times viewed | Comments (17)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: Sanjay Raj | Date: 20 Jan 2012 9:00 am | 16980 times viewed | Comments (0)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: Merityunjay Kumar Shukla | Date: 26 Sep 2008 6:31 am | 15877 times viewed | Comments (0)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 06 Nov 2006 2:35 am | 15649 times viewed | Comments (0)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 19 Aug 2007 9:27 am | 13906 times viewed | Comments (16)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: Merityunjay Kumar Shukla | Date: 25 Sep 2008 11:47 am | 13848 times viewed | Comments (1)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: soumyajit sarkar | Date: 13 May 2012 5:01 pm | 13727 times viewed | Comments (2)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 14 Aug 2007 8:17 am | 13680 times viewed | Comments (2)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 08 Oct 2007 6:28 am | 13371 times viewed | Comments (1)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 08 Aug 2007 6:57 am | 12244 times viewed | Comments (2)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: Sreenivasulu Nallani | Date: 02 Feb 2011 11:39 am | 11145 times viewed | Comments (2)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 08 Jul 2010 8:30 am | 10786 times viewed | Comments (10)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 25 Feb 2013 5:11 pm | 10028 times viewed | Comments (0)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 06 Nov 2006 5:07 am | 9994 times viewed | Comments (0)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 16 Mar 2008 3:05 pm | 9902 times viewed | Comments (3)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rohitash kumar | Date: 06 Sep 2013 5:37 pm | 9875 times viewed | Comments (2)
Posted in: ABAP » | By: rekha | Date: 03 Feb 2011 9:37 am | 9521 times viewed | Comments (0)