ABAP Interview Questions
- 1000 SAP ABAP Interview Questions and Answers
1000 SAP ABAP Interview Questions and Answers SAP R/3 ARCHITECTURE 1. What guarantees the integration of all application modules? The R/3 basis system guarantees the integration of all application m ...
- DATA DICTIONARY Interview Questions
DATA DICTIONARY FAQ'sType of a table or structureThe table type determines how the logical table description defined in the ABAP/4 Dictionary is reproduced on the database. There are the following ...
- ALV Reports Interview Questions and Answers
Top ABAP ALV Report FAQ'sQ.1) How to use 'DOUBLE_CLICK' event in ALV?Ans) DOUBLE_CLICK it is an Event.it is used for to print Interactive Report. This is mainly used in ooalv report for ex ...
- SAP ABAP Certification Exam Questions and Answers
1. Which statements are allowed if you are working with an internal table of the type SORTED? (T/F)F- SORTF- APPENDF- MODIFYT- COLLECTT- READ2. Which of the following ABAP statements create a list for ...
- Interactive Reports Interview Questions and Answers List
FAQ: SAP ABAP Interactive Lists/ ReportsQ1: What is the significance of a stacked list?A1: The secondary list is also called the stacked list and it will be shown on the entire screen if we don’ ...
- Smartforms Interview Question and Answer
SAP ABAP Smartforms Interview FAQWhat are the differences between SAP Scripts and Smartforms?SAP Scripts are client dependent whereas Smartforms are client independent.SAP Scripts require a driver pro ...
- How to Retrive Last Record from Table
Hi allwe are on SAP 4.7R3 ext 200 .Oracle 9.2 and solaris 5.9I upgraded my SAP Support packages ,since than my SAP is running slowIn stack 30 i upgradedABA_PLUS 16 to 20PI patch 8 to 15PI_BASIS 2004_1 ...
- BDC Interview Questions and Answer
ABAP BDC FAQ's1 What should be the approach for writing a BDC program?Ans.: 1. Analysis the Data. 2. Generate SAP structure. 3. Develop transfer program 4. Create sequential file. 5. Create batch ...
- Enhancements Interview Questions and Answers
ABAP Enhancements FAQsQ1: What is the reason for using ENHANCEMENTS?Ans: Normal programs don’t give us all the functionalities we may need, so to fix this we can use the R/3 enhancements that wi ...
- OOPS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS and ANSWERS
1. Priniples of oops?2. What is difference between procedural & OO Programming?3. What is class?4. What is object?5. Can we instantiate a class within implementation ...
- ABAP Scripts Interview Questions
SAP ABAP Scripts FAQWhat is sap script and layout set?Ans - SAPscript is the integrated text management system of the SAP R/3 System. SAPscript is tightly integrated into the SAP System. It is used fo ...
- Module Pool Programming Tips for Interview Questions
FAQs:SAP ABAP Module Pool Programming TipsWhat is the significance of the word ‘OUTPUT’ in the declaration MODULE TEST_KNOWLEDGE OUTPUTENDMODULE.Ans :- Then we know that it is part of ...
- View and Types of View
A view is a 'virtual table' containing fields from one or more tables.Selection views are a collection of fields from different database tables. You can create them in the Repository Browser o ...
- PF-Status Interview Question and Answers
PF-Status FAQs1. How to set pf-status2. How to set pf-status excluding/including single menu items3. How to set pf-status excluding/including several menu items4. Setting PF status to the (SAP) system ...
- SAP HR ABAP Interview Questions and Answers
SAP HR ABAP - FAQ's - 1Here I have planned to update the ABAP-HR FAQS, actually serached a lot but not able to fnd all at one place and also doesnt have answers for most of them. I am gathering al ...
- How to Insert Internal Table fields to Corresponding final Internal Table
I have some 100 records in one internal table and another 100 records in another internal table.finally i have one final internal table with all the fields of the above two itabs.what i want is i have ...
- 135 SAP ABAP Certification Interivew Questions for Freshers
1. What is the fastest way to move one internal table to another internal table (assuming two tables of similar structure)?a) append lines of table1 to table2.b) loop at table1.Move: table1-field1 to ...
- WF-BATCH user
WF-BATCH is a system user. It is used to execute and manage all the background jobs in workflow. It has given SAP_ALL authorization so that the user have the proper authorizations to do any modi ...
- OO ABAP Interview Questions for Experienced
Hi All, Can you answer these OO ABAP interview questions. If YES and looking for change then send your resume to maqsood_abap@ yahoo.com for an urgent opening in an MNC company in bangalore for OO AB ...
- Modification Adjustment Interview Question and Answer
FAQ's: Modification AdjustmentSelection screen What is the difference between the 'Last transport request' and 'Request/task' input fields? Why do the modification browser (t ...
ABAP » | By: shobha kumari | 03 Jan 2012 | Comments (2)
ABAP » | By: rekha | 13 Aug 2010 | Comments (0)
ABAP » | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 03 Feb 2012 | Comments (2)
ABAP » | By: PRIYANK DHAWAN | 30 Nov 2010 | Comments (1)
ABAP » | By: Sanjay Raj | 20 Jan 2012 | Comments (0)
ABAP » | By: rekha | 05 Aug 2007 | Comments (6)
ABAP » | By: Manoj | 11 Apr 2009 | Comments (17)
ABAP » | By: Merityunjay Kumar Shukla | 25 Sep 2008 | Comments (2)
ABAP » | By: Sanjay Raj | 20 Jan 2012 | Comments (0)
ABAP » | By: vishal singh | 06 Jan 2012 | Comments (1)
ABAP » | By: Merityunjay Kumar Shukla | 25 Sep 2008 | Comments (1)
ABAP » | By: Merityunjay Kumar Shukla | 26 Sep 2008 | Comments (0)
ABAP » | By: rekha | 06 Nov 2006 | Comments (0)
ABAP » | By: saketpratap | 27 Apr 2007 | Comments (39)
ABAP » | By: Sreenivasulu Nallani | 02 Feb 2011 | Comments (2)
ABAP » | By: soumyajit sarkar | 13 May 2012 | Comments (2)
ABAP » | By: rekha | 19 Aug 2007 | Comments (16)
ABAP » | By: rekha | 25 Feb 2013 | Comments (0)
ABAP » | By: rekha | 08 Jul 2010 | Comments (10)
ABAP » | By: rekha | 16 Mar 2008 | Comments (3)