Questions which I have faced in an interview:
1) What is runtime analysis? Have you used this?
2) What is meant by performance analysis? Have done anything to improve the performance?
3) How to transfer the objects? Have to transferred any objects?
4) How did you test the developed objects?
5) What is the difference between SAP Memory and ABAP Memory?
6) In order to upload Purchase order details, how you handle multiple values for a single field?
Eg: Item field may contain no. of values for a record
7) What is the procedure you followed to upload the data?
8) How did you handle errors in Call Transaction?
9) Among the Call Transaction and Session Method, which is faster?
10) What are the difference between Interactive and Drill Down Reports?
11) How to pass the variables to forms?
12) How to create a link between modified form and modified print program?
13) What is the table, which contain the details of all the name of the programs and forms?
14) How did you test the form u developed? How did you taken print?
15) What are Standard Texts?
16) What is the difference between Clustered Tables and Pooled Tables?
17) What is pf-status?
18) Among "Move" and "Move Corresponding", which is efficient one?
19) What are the output type and Tcodes?
20) Where we use Chain and Enchain?
21) Do you use select statement in loop end loop, how
- Interview Question of SAP ABAP for Fresher
- Often Asked Interview Questions for SAP SD (Sales and Distribution).
- Interview Questions on RMAN, Flashback and DG.
- SQL/Oracle Interview Question Asked By IBM
- sap crm interview questions help
- SAP CRM - Interview questions/material
- SAP Materials Management Interview Questions
- Important Basis Interview Question And Answer.
- How to create this in house bank? faced in Tcs interview.
- SAP FICO Interview Question
- SAP FI/CO Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations in PDF Book
- ABAP Performance Tuning
- BAPI function module in ABAP reporting
- Object-Oriented Programming with ABAP Objects
- ABAP/4 Performance Tuning
- ABAP Cookbook
- Question & Answer Database
- ABAP Objects (ABAP Programming in SAP NetWeaver)
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP - System Administration
- ALV (ABAP LIST VIEWER) Step By Step Explanation
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Delhi
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP ABAP Webdynpro | 4 - 9 Years | Pune, Bangalore | Atos
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant | 3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore | Inct
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai