Questions which I have faced in an interview:
1) What is runtime analysis? Have you used this?
2) What is meant by performance analysis? Have done anything to improve the performance?
3) How to transfer the objects? Have to transferred any objects?
4) How did you test the developed objects?
5) What is the difference between SAP Memory and ABAP Memory?
6) In order to upload Purchase order details, how you handle multiple values for a single field?
Eg: Item field may contain no. of values for a record
7) What is the procedure you followed to upload the data?
8) How did you handle errors in Call Transaction?
9) Among the Call Transaction and Session Method, which is faster?
10) What are the difference between Interactive and Drill Down Reports?
11) How to pass the variables to forms?
12) How to create a link between modified form and modified print program?
13) What is the table, which contain the details of all the name of the programs and forms?
14) How did you test the form u developed? How did you taken print?
15) What are Standard Texts?
16) What is the difference between Clustered Tables and Pooled Tables?
17) What is pf-status?
18) What are the output type and Tcodes?
19) Where we use Chain and Enchain?
20) Do you use select statement in loop end loop, how
- Often Asked Interview Questions for SAP SD (Sales and Distribution).
- SAP EHS Interview Questions
- Interview Questions on RMAN, Flashback and DG.
- SQL/Oracle Interview Question Asked By IBM
- sap crm interview questions help
- SAP CRM - Interview questions/material
- SAP Materials Management Interview Questions
- Important Basis Interview Question And Answer.
- Need SAP HR Interview Questions and Answers?
- Need interview questions regarding SAP SD