Ability to specify CO Object such as cost center to GL account in the balance sheet. The example of GL account is "Suspense Receivable". Each department make advance payment on behalf of another subsidiary company and will charge back to collect money later. It's needed to be able to specify cost center to Suspense Receivable account at the time of expense posting so that the department knows which expense will be charged back to which subsidiary company.
- Account 9005878 Requires an Assignment CO Object.
- Ability to interface allocation rule, allocate based on % as defined in table, into CO system.
- Do not assign any objects in cost accounting to GL Account
- Manual poisting to co-pa
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?
- Report to get GL account, cost center and profit center
- Balance sheet for Profit Center?
- How to Create Statistical Cost Element for APC GL Account?
- Ability to allocate net income & expense from one profit center to multi profit center.