SAP Business Objects (BO) Courses
The list of courses for candidates aspiring towards furthering their knowledge in SAP Business Objects (BO) include:
- Crystal reports: It consists of two types of courses, while one is based on Java based applications the other is a simple traditional application composed of unstructured data woven into programmed reports. These courses allow aspirants to gain advanced knowledge with regards to analyzing and interpreting reports through more meaningful ways. After helping candidates understand the fundamentals of reports, these courses move on to explain the main operations that need to be processed in the SAP system.
- Web Intelligence: This course helps professionals use business objects in the most efficient way to create web documents, by building a designated number of queries. In the advanced stage, more complex queries are taken into consideration and combined together to form a well documented report. .
- Analysis: These modules streamline all the Analysis functions of the Design panel and teach how to combine multiple style/ layouts in one code of conduct.
- Dashboards: Microsoft Excel functions are used for creating interactive visualizations and live data sources for making business operations swifter and easier to operate.
- Design Studio: This course teaches aspirants to customize and access different functions of design applications linked with the SAP business objects platform, for desktop and mobile services alike.
- Data services: Here, batch data is processed for helping interested candidates learn simplified processes of data logging. It also deals with the working of error logs and configures data changes adroitly.
- Enterprise Administration: EA deals with the working of each part of the server linked with the security and administration system of diverse business objects. The flow of information from one part to another is taken into consideration in this module.