SAP BW courses are dedicated to the cause of imparting extended knowledge and providing the highest levels of technical skills in the field of SAP BW (Business Warehousing) performance and administration. By enrolling for this course, which is an important part of the SAP Net Weavertechnical course; candidates get access to the following content:
- An overview of SAP, ERP, SAP Net Weaver and important BW architecture and components
- Overview of SAP BW administration tools, authorization and user management
- SAP BW analysis, architecture and tools
- SAP BW data acquisition, OLAP caching and data warehousing methods
- SAP BW planning, operations and performance
- SAP BW analysis and mining processes
- SAP BW reporting performance and general reporting.
There are numerous institutes providing hands on experience in the fields of SAP Net Weaver BW tools, data mining, extraction, management, analysis and reporting. On the basis of the course duration and areas of skill covered by the different levels of the courses on offer, the fees for the comprehensive course may vary from INR 85 K to 3 lacs. These courses extend for 5 to 40 days and offer a clear insight of many associated topics as well. Certification costs are approximately 25K to 35K.
SAP BW is basically a Net Weaver technical course and so it is important to have preliminary knowledge about SAP and the SAP Net Weaver platform before going ahead with this module. Further education in SAP BW/BI is in the interest of:
- SAP BW developers and system administrators responsible for maintaining SAP BW applications.
- End users with varying levels of interest in SAP business intelligence.
- Personnel with basic knowledge in SAP BW knowledge and requiring advanced data analysis and reporting skills.
- Business decision makers and analysts needing more out of SAP data and looking for better ways of improvising data productivity.
In general, along with those in the field of development, other candidates can also pursue this course, provided they are:
- Degree holders in B.Tech, BCA, or M.Tech (in any branch).
- MCAs with a familiarity of the concepts of ERP systems, databases and enterprise warehousing.
- Skilled in data warehousing, using spreadsheets and system administration.
- Professionals or students with certification in system administration courses or a DBA course.
Some institutes prefer to offer certification courses in SAP BW to only those who are experienced in SAP data warehousing.SAP professionals with appropriate knowledge of data dictionary, data warehousing and SAP Net weaver form the best audience for this course.
Certification in SAP BW offers ample opportunities for growth and opens the doors of leading technology and business consulting firms for eligible candidates. As SAP BW forms an important part of the Net Weaver course, it attracts a lot of attention and is linked to some of the most lucrative openings. The job profiles are of support analysts, SAP BW consultants and other specialized sectors in the field of data warehousing. These job profiles are custom designed to cater to customer requirements and offer support to end user queries and change requests in regards to the SAP BW Module.
In today’s scenario, companies are looking for experienced candidates with strong training experiences, good knowledge of business information processing and advanced skills in SAP business data warehousing. A certified SAP BW consultant can expect a salary in the range of 25K to as high as 750K; the amount being dependent on his/ her years of experience and skills imparted.
Re-Invent your dreams of delivering real time data warehousing services and in-context business decisions to client organizations. Join up today.