The Benefits of SAP Demand Signal Management (DSiM)
Capture, Analyze, Respond. SAP Demand Signal Management helps enterprises,
- Leverage external data to gain in-depth market cognizance and respond promptly to stipulations in consumer behavior – in real time;
- Accomplish better insights for new product planning and performance of new and existing products, across various stages of the lifecycle of the product ;
- Drive profits with realistic and innovative sales planning and considerably higher forecast legitimacy;
- Minimize loss which occurs due to out-of-stock situations and unsuccessful product launches;
- Reinforce retailer relationships with tailored trade promotions and convincing product offers.
All these benefits result not only in escalating revenues and reducing costs, but also in nurturing robust and healthy collaborations with retailers, attracting mutual benefits.
Scope of SAP Demand Signal Management (DSiM)
- DSiM delivers pre-built, innovative analytics & dashboards, on the utilization side;
- The cross system navigation system (SAP ERP, SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management)) supports the reformation of all processes and actions;
- Its amalgamated data access allows flexible utilization of demand data (Mobile, BOBJ, custom-built analytics);
- Integration of social media data is organized and can be expanded and used by customers;
- It offers unusual potential to outsource parts of the data upload processes to 3rd parties.
Key Analytics delivered in SAP Demand Signal Management
- On Shelf Availability (by location or product)
- Out-of-stock Analysis (by location or product)
- Stock Analysis (by location or product)
- Sales Analysis (optionally with Social Media)
- Promotion Analysis
- Product Launch Analysis
- Market Share Analysis
Further, with SAP DSiM based on SAP HANA, manufacturers can triumph over the restrictions of current relational database technology that fails to handle the quantity, swiftness and diversity of demand data. SAP DSiM has high speed on granular data and is a scalable and centralized in-the memory database for ‘Big data’.
Highlights of SAP Demand Signal Management (DSiM)
- SAP Demand Signal Management delivers influential capabilities to administer and study massive volumes of demand data (POS data), market research data, social media data and internal data.
- It delivers velocity and elasticity based on In-Memory technology (HANA).
- This application is pertinent for multiple LOBs like Marketing, Sales and SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- Provides pre-defined analytics for leveraging the data existing with SAP DSiM (Demand Signal Management).
- Delivers Mobile Showcases, e. g. for Key Account Managers and Marketing Directors, and so forth.
Get SAP DSiM Powered by HANA today and become a truly demand driven organisation!