Courses related to this popular SAP module provide aspirants with all requisite information for understanding the basics of SAP EWM solutions (including the functions supported by them), the right ways of setting up those functions, and ways of getting started with projects that utilize those functions for supporting warehouse operations.
Some important parts of a course in SAP Extended Warehouse Management are:
- Background/ history of SAPs warehousing applications
- Evolution of SAP EWM
- Variations of SAP EWM brand
- EWM implementation and tools
- Troubleshooting warehousing problems and so forth.
With the extended warehouse management solution from SAP, any organization can effectively gain an edge over its competitors with enhanced warehouse efficiency. This in turn leads to many positive opportunities for candidates pursuing a career in SAP EWM.
- The course helps in dealing with the situations where there are multiple clients--an extremely common situation nowadays.
- It helps SAP warehouse managers design a highly ductile warehouse via easy processes.
- It helps in creating a proper inventory with higher level of transparency and there are no shady smokescreens regarding logistics and supply chains.
- It optimizes the entire planning process of the warehouse and makes process execution easier.
- SAP EWM supports all modern amenities within the warehouse and integrates modern technology like RFID and RF.
After gaining a certification in SAP EWM, aspirants with adequate experience in the field of SAP EWM, and having god communication skills, can opt for the role of an Extended Ware house manager of consultant. Usually, companies are on the lookout for SAP professionals who have done at least one E2E implementation. SAP organizations are ready to offer excellent pay structures to those meeting their custom criteria.
Prominent SAP Training institutes with certified training modules on offer for SAP EWM aspirants require them to have a degree from a recognized college/ university. Prior experience of working with SAP basics and a warehouse environment is also desirable.