Designed to provide in-depth knowledge on the customization methods and different structures of SAP PS, this course helps candidates use the various tools of this module for scheduling, project structure, planning, cost integration, budget management, billing and reporting.
The topics covered include:
- An overview of SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Navigations, SAP GUI and the Project system.
- Detailed overview of budgeting and the phases of conceptualization, execution and closure.
- Project structuring that includes network elements and work break down structure.
- Budgeting, cost planning methods, milestones.
- Material behavior methods and scheduling.
- Resources in project stocks and project systems.
- Integration and management of project system processes
The duration of a SAP PS course varies from 5- 40 days and depends on the methodologies adopted by different institutes, number of hours of training and the skill levels of the candidate. While some institutes charge their certification fee along with the training fees, the overall fee structure also differs from one institute to the other and ranges from INR 50K to 1.80 lacs.
SAP Project System (SAP PS) courses are modeled to provide skill sets for applying SAP PS as an effective tool for automating the diverse tasks of a Project Manager; thereby allowing a smoother execution of projects on hand.
This course is best suited for:
- Freshers having a degree in any background like B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA from a recognized institution and desirous of becoming an entry-level SAP consultant.
- Project managers having prior experience in planning, scheduling and budgeting.
- Team members associated with an organization’s Project Planning System and wanting to widen their scope of working with reputed organizations and getting good remunerations.
- Business users, experienced SAP consultants and SAP ABAP users wishing to expand their skill sets in regards to the functional side of SAP.
A certification in SAP PS paves the way for better paid jobs in reputed organizations across the world. The roles, job profiles and responsibilities differ from one organization to another. In the current scenario, companies are seeking professionals with prior experience in implementing the complete SAP product lifecycle. The job profile of SAP PS consultants addresses this cause and helps in the performance tuning/ maintenance of SAP servers as well as databases. Typically, SAP functional consultants work towards customizing SAP applications as per customized business demands and are being sought after by companies of high repute, globally.
A SAP PS consultant should boast of effective communication skills and possess smart planning and scheduling capabilities. The salary bracket for fresh entrants, with at least 1 year of experience, ranges between INR 25-55K p.m.; while those for candidates with higher levels of experience may touch a high of 635K. In most cases huge bonuses in the range of INR 55K to 80K are meted out after the successful implementation projects. The average salaries for a SAP PS consultant with 2 years experience is reportedly 18.63 lacs p.a.
Sign up and explore the many opportunities available to a certified SAP PS consultant - today!