SAP SEM courses are specifically designed for candidates wishing to get in-depth knowledge in regards to SEM functionalities and the ways of integrating SAP BW data. Along with equipping candidates with the skills of using SAP SEM (Strategic Enterprise Management Software) applications, the course strives to help them implement strategies for the improvisation of business processes.
The topics included in the course:
- Overview of SAP ERP System and SEM.
- Introduction to management reports, consolidated financial reporting and monitoring of financial performance.
- Cost Center Planning, operational planning, sales planning and building of statistics for forecasting and budgeting.
- Activity based costing and preparation of corporate performance scorecards.
- Integration and reporting with other modules.
SAP SEM courses are particularly suitable for project managers and/or team members who are already involved in making strategic plans and analyzing Business Processes. Further knowledge in SAP SEM helps them work easily on analyzed data and make plans for improvising their client’s business processes.
It also helps company controllers, business analysts and those involved in strategic business management to perform their tasks in a more effective manner. Stakeholders and investors using Business Information Systems may also like to pursue this course and integrate the various benefits of SAP SEM in their business processes.
Some of the pre-requisites of this course are:
- Prior in-depth knowledge of business processes, ERP systems as well as enterprise management reporting.
- A degree from any recognized university in specialized courses like B. Tech, M. Tech, MBA, MCA, M. Com, etc. - with most SAP SEM courses attracting MBAs and B. Tech candidates.
People with prior experience in management, sales and administration may take up this course for widening their career options. Prior experience in SAP skills and basic computer applications prove to be beneficial and help candidates get absorbed in reputed companies that promise higher pay packages.
A certification in SAP SEM offers plenty of opportunities for working with the top names in the industry. In this field, the main job profiles are those of Functional Consultants and of SAP SEM consultants. Though there is a high demand for professionals with experience, freshers are also getting their hands on good opportunities, with the average salaries of INR 3 lacs for those with 0-3 years of experience.
SAP SEM consultants may expect an increment of 16 percent in their pay package with every additional year of experience. With companies offering a salary of 7 lacs p. a. to those with 3-7 years and up to12 lacs p.a. with 7+ years of experience. Accenture Pvt. Ltd. , IBM India Pvt. Ltd. and TCS are some of the top paying companies in the field of SAP SEM.
Promed Exports, with a package of 48 lacs p.a. attracts professionals with 7+ years of experience and is the highest paying company in India. SAP Labs comes a close second with 27 lacs p.a. Gurgaon, Delhi, and Mumbai are some lucrative destinations that attract SAP SEM professionals with highly paid jobs.
Sign up for the SAP SEM Course and say “hello” to a brighter future—today!