SAP SRM courses offer inc - depth knowledge and the skills required for the proper handling of SRM automation.
The topics included in the course:
- Introduction to ERP, SAP environment, basic SAP GUI navigation, Supply Chain Maintenance (SCM) and SRM architecture.
- Overview of Procurement Process.
- Introduction to Master Data and the organization structure, procurement Catalogue Content Management and data acquisition.
- Supplier Contracts and Management procedures.
- In - depth knowledge of the 'procure to pay' cycle.
- Overview of Server Customization and Management.
- Delivery control, supplier services, inventory monitoring, purchase forecasting and analysis, etc.
NIIT, Accenture, IBM and other SAP certified institutes offer SAP SRM courses that promise to increase the skill sets of candidates and open more doors for their career in SAP. The duration of these courses vary in accordance to the levels of skills imparted and may range from 5 to 45 days. The course fee also varies from one institute to the other and ranges between INR 40,000 to 3.5 lacs. After getting the requisite training and hands on experience of SAP SRM, candidates may like to invest an extra INR 30 - 45K to get the SAP SRM certification.
This course is best suited for:
- Project team members and consultants implementing SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) solutions.
- Interested parties like junior consultants, team leaders, project members, managers, suppliers and other parties wanting to have an overview of SAP SRM components.
Specifically designed for qualified project participants, an advanced course in SAP SRM requires a thorough understanding of the SAP ERP Systems. A minimum experience of at least one year in handling the SAP environment is a must and candidates desirous of enrolling themselves should have a profile equivalent to SAP consultants.
An effective module for employees and project members handling the SRM solutions of a company, SRM team members, members of material management, MM Consultants, inventory managers, operational purchasers, project managers, buyers, end users and procurement managers; SAP SRM is a much favored choice by organizations across the world.
With a SAP SRM certification in hands, professionals can look forward to highly paid jobs in reputed companies worldwide. This certification enhances the portfolio of existing SAP professionals, project members and/ or consultants - in many more ways than one. The job profiles available to SAP SRM aspirants range from those of consultants to super users, trainers, SAP managers and beyond.
These job profiles vary on the basis of the skills and levels of experience of job applicants and boast of lucrative salary packages. Here, the pay packages may go as high as INR 900 K and are dependent on the nature of the job on hand and the implemented processes.
Explore the many opportunities and advantages of SAP SRM - join today!