SAP TDMS (Test Data Migration Server) Challenges
Today there are various challenges which a customer is encountered with while deploying SAP. Corporations are in great pressure to cut cost, minimize risk and control change by accelerating and increasing the availability of their SAP landscape due to increased production and managing storage space.
- Changing market conditions, restructuring activities, and mergers and acquisitions often result in the creation of new SAP Landscapes.
- Complex authorization concept should be implemented as in test system data is very sensitive.
- Mechanism should be adapted so the object does not loose their history when transferred from production.
- Objects are not transported to development system for testing and corrections.
- Complex authorization concept is not followed as we deal with sensitive data in test system.
Benefits Using SAP TDMS (Test Data Migration Server)
- Increased work quality with reduced total cost.
- Helps corporation to create and refresh a quick non productive system.
- Reduces the disk space decreasing the data volume in test, training system and development.
- Replicate production environment by making use of real business data.
- Scramble sensitive data according to your needs.
- Using SAP TDMS (Test Data Migration Server) you can improve your quality by using relevant and up-to-dated test data
- Testing expenses can be reduced by outsourcing activities to low cost companies.
- Efficiency can be increased by reducing administrative efforts and time required to manage data in test.