I am trying to add views using MM02. It is showing me just 3 views ...BASIC DATA1, BASIC DATA2 & CLASSIFICATION..... I want to add other views but am not able to do it.
There are 2 ways to add views to the existing material master:
1. Go to mm01
- Enter the material for which you want to add the views.
- Then you enter the same material in copy from material
- Then you may find all the view
- Then select the views you want to add and make entries in the same view and save it
All this is done in mm01.
You can mass extend views for a material in tcode mm50.
Select the maintenance status as V for e.g. if you want to add views of sales.
2. If the default setting is done in the material of the material type then you may not find the new views in mm01
If that is the case, then you go to spro >> log general >> mat master >> basic sett >> material types >>
define attributes of materisl types.
- Select material type of the material in which you want to make the change
- Double click on the same, then on right hand side, you will find user parameters under which you will find the views
- Select the view you want and save your settings
- Then go to mm01 and do the way it is mentioned in the first step.
Unit Conversion in Material Master
Hi Experts, 1 Material unit of measure is in NOS, Scrap will generate in KG. In Material Master,weight unit is defined as KG. While Transferring the scrap material, it is giving Error as Differ...
QM view in material master
For some material in QM view of material master I don't have the field QM control key for some I have this field. How I can activate the view of this field? Thanks in advance
Activate Change Log in Material Master
Hi, I have the need to add change log to the classification view for class type 001 - Material and I was wondering if some has that experience. I have found many oss notes but wanted to see...
Work Scheduling View in Material Master
What is the importance of work scheduling view in material master and the standard values in Routing? If I am maintaining Lot size dependent information such as set time, Interoperation time...