I was instructed to logically delete a record from a database, placing a flag that the record was deleted, rather than physically deleting the record. I could use some advice as to whether this process is secure? Is this practice regularly used?
- Advantages of Presentation Server
- Advantages of DBACOCKPIT Compared to HANA Studio
- New GL Converting Advantages and Disadvantages
- What is the Advantage of Memory_max_target Parameter?
- Where a TBOM for a Transaction should be Recorded?
- Algorithm that will take a Random Sample of the records.
- Approved CATSDB Records
- I want to extract all Notes related to all Interaction Records of a customer and display it in Account Over view Screen.
- SAP Standard of Scripting Play & Recording