After placing an asset into service this month, we realized that the amount capitalized was incorrect (too much was capitalized). Two assets were created for equal amounts under the same IO. How do we correct the amount that was capitalized? And is it possible to move that the amount that should not have been capitalized back into CIP?
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Notes
- How to give Amount figure Instead of % of that Amount?
- Account Group for GR/IR clearing account,GR/IR correction account
- TRM Working Capital
- Integration of Controlling with FI,MM & SD
- How to do Correction of Wrong COGS
- Correction in COPA
- capital goods sale in sd
- FI MM account determination