How to Set Up Android For Work (AFW) in SAP Mobile Secure Cloud Edition?
Please follow the step below in order to setup Android For Work in SAP Mobile Secure Cloud Edition:
- First, log in to the Mobile Secure and then click the Android For Work Settings tab under Devices -> Settings.
- Now under Google Account Creation, the domain will be used for Google admin account is displayed.
- Go to (www.google.com/a/signup/?enterprise_product=ANDROID_WORK) and give the contact information for the administrator account and the domain name found in Step 2.
- Please use a name like afw-admin or afw-google-admin etc for the username instead of using your personal name.
- Now after creating the admin account, you have to verify ownership of the domain that was entered while the setting the admin account.
- Therefore log in to the admin.google.com and then click the START button which is next to Verify domain ownership.
- In order to verify the ownership of the domain, please copy the meta tag which is displayed into the Meta Tag field in the Mobile Secure under the Android For Work Settings tab.
- Once inside the Mobile Secure the meta tag has been saved then go back to admin.google.com select and select I have added the meta tag to my homepage and click on the Verify button.
- After the verification of the domain, the last step which you have to perform is to bind the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) token generated by Google to Mobile Secure.
- Now copy the EMM token from admin.google.com and upload it to the Token field under Android For Work (AFW) Settings tabs and then click the bind button.