Another player has withdrawn from the SAP Open. Marat Safin's representative told tournament director Bill Rapp on Tuesday that he won't participate in next week's event in San Jose, meaning Pete Sampras needs another opponent for Monday's exhibition.
It'll be Germany's Tommy Haas, who also will be playing in the tournament's singles field.
Safin pulled out because of a stress fracture in his right leg, which forced him from Russia's Davis Cup competition against Serbia over the weekend. He also has stomach flu.
- Oracle vs. SAP: Who Has the Better ERP Apps Strategy?
- Information Technology has many key words and SAP R/3 has introduced many others. In order to understand even better this field you should keep in mind those terms.
- SAP for Banking - Banking Services from SAP
- Business intelligence (BI) has been a prominent part of the SAP platform
- Are you getting what you pay for from SAP maintenance and support?
- can it possible to get SAP Software from the net?
- Is SAP Data Warehouse Hunting?
- SAP R/3 Glossary
- What are the Advantages of SAP?
- PU Withdrawn qty exceeded by 0,001...
- Unlock sap* from another client
- Copying Authorizations from one Database to another
- How Can we Send DEBMAS from One SAP to Another SAP?
- SAP Development server from 1= site to another site?
- Show as open item only since the amount has not got credited to the vendorâs account.
- Transport from one client to another client in DEV server.
- How to copy user from one client to another client.
- SAP Data Archiving for Open Items
- What has to be considered when opening an SAP incident?
- The SAP General Ledger
- How You Benefit from SAP Solution Manager
- The SAP R/3 Guide to EDI, IDocs and Interfaces
- SAP â THE DRIVE TO EXCELLENCE PROJECT
- SAP General Leader Configuration
- Practical Workfolow for SAP
- The SAP Blue Book (A Concise Business Guide to the World of SAP)
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Security
- Implementation Strategies for SAP R/3 in a Multinational Organisation: Lessons from a Real-World case study
- SAP R/3 Document: BDC Concept
SAP ABAP | Hyderabad |
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Hyderabad
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP SD Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Noida
Urgent requirement for SAP SRM CONSULTANT for permanent job
Exp :4 - 15 years | City : Roorkee
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI Certified Consultants
Exp :3 - 15 years | City : Noida
SAP MM Certified consultant
Exp :2 - 0 years | City : Noida