Another player has withdrawn from the SAP Open. Marat Safin's representative told tournament director Bill Rapp on Tuesday that he won't participate in next week's event in San Jose, meaning Pete Sampras needs another opponent for Monday's exhibition.
It'll be Germany's Tommy Haas, who also will be playing in the tournament's singles field.
Safin pulled out because of a stress fracture in his right leg, which forced him from Russia's Davis Cup competition against Serbia over the weekend. He also has stomach flu.
- Performing Modification Adjustment for SAP Support Packages
- Save Cost and Time on SAP Upgrade with Streamlined Manual Testing
- DB6: Inst. of SAP NetWeaver 7.3 - UNIX
- Too few messages in Message Monitoring
- Hybrid Inheritance Sample Program in C++
- Dynamic File selection in Info package
- Automatic assignment of products in SMSY
- OutOfMemoryError during selection of many messages
- XI: Message display in message monitoring does not work
- How to get error logs while upgrading NetWeaver
- PU Withdrawn qty exceeded by 0,001...
- Copy Data from one server to another
- Copying Authorizations from one Database to another
- Unlock sap* from another client
- Show as open item only since the amount has not got credited to the vendorâs account.
- How Can we Send DEBMAS from One SAP to Another SAP?
- SAP Development server from 1= site to another site?
- Fiscal year has not opened: when Changing the new Financial Year
- SAP Data Archiving for Open Items
- Transport from one client to another client in DEV server.