There are no special requirements for the upgrade to SAP Web Application Server 6.10 (or higher). The Note Assistant is part of the standard release.
For technical reasons, the Note Assistant is not available during an upgrade to Releases 4.6B, 4.6C, or 4.6D. You must reinstall it after the upgrade and before the modification adjustment (transaction SPAU) has been performed. The modification adjustment needs the Note Assistant to reimplement note corrections or to reset note corrections to their original version.
The upgrade to 4.6D includes additional preparation and follow-up activities.
- IS THERE ANY SAP COURSE FOR CIVIL ENGINEER
- SAP Basis Kernel upgrade problem
- Is there any Pre- Requisite required or there is any process flow for F.38 T- Code.
- SOLMAN REQUIREMENT
- SAP GuiXT problem in ERP 6.0 Is there any licence implications for GUIXT?
- Important Basis Interview Question And Answer.
- Is there any customizing required for using thumbnails in PLM WUI Documents?
- Is there Any Concept like Repository level Variables/Parameters?
- Is there Any Way to Start the Recovery for Standby Database?
- Is there Any Particular Function Module for the \'Check\' Button?