SAP FI / CO Consultant
To facilitates the implementation and support of SAP Financials and Controlling Module.
- Design, configuration and testing of core FI / CO modules (GL, AP, AR, FA)
- Design, configuration and testing of Asset Management.
- Design, configuration and testing of CO-PA.
Required Knowledge/ Areas of Expertise:
General Ledger Accounting
Open Item Processing
Customer Master Data
Customer Credit Management
Clearing of accounts
Vendor master Data management
Payment to vendor process mapping
House Bank Creation and other related mapping
Asset Acquisition, Retirement, Transfer
Budget Control System
CIN for Taxation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP , CRM
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Looking out for candidates who have
- good experience in SAP implementation and Support projects
- who possess good communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- willingness to learn and adapt
USHA International Ltd.
USHA International Ltd., an enterprise of the Shriram Group, is one of India's largest consumer durables marketing companies with a turnover of over Rs. 2000 crores. Our diverse range of products has over 60 million satisfied customers in 60 countries around the world.