The workflow definition is the set of rules that determine the path that the process takes. For example, how a purchase requisition is processed, from the initial request to the creation of the purchase order
A Workflow Instance, which is often simply referred to as the workflow, is a single workflow run. For example, the processing of a single purchase requisition for computers.
The Tasks are the steps in the process, which have to be performed either by people or automatically by the software. For example, to check for the availability of the spare computers in the company.
A Work item is the task instance that is performed as a single workflow step. For example, check that there are no spare computers available in the company.
Agents are the people who process the tasks (via the work items). For example, requisitioner and a member of the purchasing department.
Container is the place where all the data used in the workflow is collected.
Binding is the set of rules that define which data is passed to which part of the process.
- Workflow Concepts and Terminology
- ABAP - All About Workflow Debugging.
- Basic Concepts of ABAP WebDynPro
- Useful Transactions in SAP Workflow
- Workflow creation and Customization
- SAP Business Workflow
- Analysis for workflow problems
- Basic Concept of Dialog Programming
- ABAP Basics Hirachy Create Database Table and Domin and to Activate
- SAP Basics
- Document parked - Workflow
- Error in Basic Pay in Display Log
- Workflow Budget Received Work Item
- Is It Possible to Update the Parameter file and used in other Sessions in Same Workflow?
- Basic Of SAP Modules
- Error When Running the Workflow Using DB2 as Source and SQL server as Target
- BRF Workflow Concept Material (mySAP SRM)
- Workflow security audit log
- Actuate Report Basic Error: 39
- TABC41 ABAP Development Workbench Basics 1/2
- TABC41 ABAP Development Workbench Basics Certification Material for SAP ABAP
- Practical Workflow for SAP1
- ABAP Basics - Julia Kirchner 1 Edition
- TABC41 ABAP Development Workbench Basics 2/2
- ABAP Development for SAP Business Workflow
- ABAP Basics - Julia Kirchner 2 Edition
- Accessing BAPI Using Visual Basic 6.0
- SAP Basics Getting Started
- SAP 4.6 Basic Skills Self-Study
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Delhi
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP ABAP Webdynpro | 4 - 9 Years | Pune, Bangalore | Atos
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant | 3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore | Inct
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Bangalore