data r type i.
LOOP AT it1 WHERE vbeln = it-vbeln.
CONCATENATE 'LIPSD-PIKMG(' n ')' INTO a.
PERFORM bdc_field USING a
r = n mod 13.
n = n + 1.
if r = 0.
PERFORM bdc_field USING 'BDC_OKCODE'
PERFORM bdc_dynpro USING 'SAPMV50A' '0220'.
- BDC-PIKMG Program in SAP ABAP
- BDC Program Interview Question and Answer
- Learning BDC Programming
- Delimiter for BDC Program
- Differences between LSMW and BDC
- Program to upload picking quantity and do Post Goods Issue through vl02 transaction
- Types of BDC (Batch Data Communication) in SAP ABAP
- BDC Session
- How to find the maximum no of lines available in a screen during programming BDC
- IBIP/BDC transaction
- BDC Program for Loop
- How to Use Two Recordings in A Single BDC Program?
- Help need for BDC Programmind
- Way to Write ABAP Code for Checkboxes in BDC Recording
- Scheduling MRP thru ABAP program
- Authority Check Program SAP ABAP
- Calling ABAP program from function
- Conversion Program - Simple ABAP program to explain Conversion
- BDC program for change in With holding TAX code T-Code FK02