You can use the upload function as of Note Assistant Version 1.2. You can download the add-on SAP_NOTES from the Software Distribution Center in the SAP Service Marketplace. This applies to the Releases 4.X. For the Releases as of SAP Web AS 6.10, you need a specific Support Package level to be able to use the upload function. For the exact version, refer to the quick link /noteassistant.
- Problem in Download from sap Service portal
- Download Materials from SAP Service Market Place?
- Can any one guide me how can I download the ECC6.0 from the internet
- where i can get saplookup formula download
- I want to quit the LSMW process, while uploading the data in SAP, after uploaded the 50 records. what is the tcode i can use?
- Upload Resume from Sap Database to Peoplesoft
- Mini SAP download
- How to config the SAP Download Manager?
- What is client copy in sap-basis what is the use of client copy.
- How can i Upload huge Amount of Images in SAP?