CCMS E-Mail Configuration
- 1. In the respective system where the e-mail notification process needs to be set up, one needs to have a user in client 000 of that system (Example: ZL7/000) with SMTP setup as all e-mails for every system are sent from this client.
2. Now, log on to the client where you would require the CCMS mail setup (Example: ZL7/405) and navigate to transaction RZ21. Search for and select the method name 'CCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2' and press Edit Data(Shift + F1) on top of the screen.
3. On the screen that follows, press the 'Display <-> Change' (Shift + F6) button. Press the 'Parameters' tab and enter the parameters as shown below.
|Parameter Name Parameter Value|
- SENDER <The user set up in client 000>
- RECIPIENT <The e-mail ID to which this alert e-mail needs to be sent>
- RECIPIENT-TYPEID U
- REACT_ON_ALERTS <optional >
- SUBJECT_ALERT <Enter the subject of your e-mail>
- SUBJECT_ALERT_CONT Sample alert e-mail
4. Once the parameters for this method are set up , we have to assign this method to send alerts if some alerts are raised in bgRFCs.
5. Go to transaction RZ20 and navigate to the following path 'SAP CCMS Technical Expert Monitors -> System / All Monitoring Segments / All Monitoring Contexts'.
6. On the screen that follows, under 'System / All Monitoring Segments / All Monitoring Contexts', navigate through the following path:
a) SAP_CCMS_ServerNameForThatSystem -> ServerName -> bgRFC - Inbound.
Example: SAP_CCMS_ldcizl7_ZL7_45 -> ldcizl7_ZL7_45 -> bgRFC - Inbound.
b) Using the secondary mouse button, choose 'Properties -> Dispay <-> Change'.
7. Choose the 'Methods' tab.
8. Choose 'Method Assignment'.
9. On the following screen choose 'Display <-> Change'.
10. Choose the 'Auto-Reaction' tab.
11. In the 'Method Name' field under 'Method allocation', enter 'CCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2'.
12. Save your settings.
13. Navigate back to the tree display.
14. Follow the above steps similarly for the bgRFC - Outbound object.
15. After following these steps whenever there is an event in the processing of the bgRFC queue, an alert would be sent to the recipient ID mentioned.
16. For more information about CCMS notification, seehttp://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2c/abb2e7ff6311d194c000a0c93033f7/content.htm.