- Ensure you are logged into Learning as an Admin with sufficient permissions to change the Scheduled Offering (SO)
- Locate the SO by clicking on Admin>Learning>Scheduled Offerings>Search to find
- When you have opened the SO, you can click on 'View All' to see the extended properties including the current Location, in this example, it is 'New York'
- Click on Cancel to close this Window
- Click on the 'Segments' tab
- To Edit, click on the Segment for which you wish to update the Location (the example below is shown in List View, however, it can also be selected in Calendar View if desired)
- When at the 'Edit Segment' screen, click on the Dropdown for Resources and select 'Add Location'
- You can then Add a new location, by clicking ticking the relevant Select tickbox and clicking 'Add', then closing the window
- If you want to remove the Old Location, select the Remove tickbox for that location and click on 'Save', then select the Primary Radio Button on the New Location and then click on 'Save And Close'
- Schedule job has been deleted
- How to change the price for a Scheduled Offering?
- How to see the document has been attached to a maintenance plan how do I do it?
- SAP Work Order - Change Location Data
- The List of Prompts Has Been Reduced and Now Has Arrows Above and Below It
- How to Prevent System from Creating a Second Invoice After First Invoice Has Been Created
- How to find out how many times a report (ABAP) has been run?
- If Inbound Delivery has been Created in the System through SRM Module
- A vendor has been marked for deletion but the user is able to create PO and do GR. How could this have happened?
- Creating Smartform in SAP: A Complete Guide
- How To Set Up and Use the CTS+ in a Portal Environment
- Creating Dashboards with SAP BusinessObjectsTM
- Creating New Web Forms
- Practical Workfolow for SAP
- Solaris to Linux Migration: A Guide for System Administrators
- How To Routines within Transformations
- The SAP R/3 Guide to EDI, IDocs and Interfaces
- The SAP Green Book(A Business Guide for Effectively Managing the SAP Lifecycle)
- The SAP Blue Book (A Concise Business Guide to the World of SAP)
SAP ABAP | Hyderabad |
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Hyderabad
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP SD Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Noida
Urgent requirement for SAP SRM CONSULTANT for permanent job
Exp :4 - 15 years | City : Roorkee
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI Certified Consultants
Exp :3 - 15 years | City : Noida
SAP MM Certified consultant
Exp :2 - 0 years | City : Noida