Data changes entered in the CRM 3.0 server only reach the CDB of the CRM 2.0 server. The changes are not distributed to the CRM 2.0 mobile clients.
You enter data changes in CRM 3.0 server or on a CRM 3.0 client.The data is transferred to the CRM 2.0 server via the productive 'Migration Bridge'.
First of all, check if the missing data really has to be distributed to the affected mobile client. To do this, check the distribution rules in the CRM 2.0 server by means of the Administration Console.
Implement the attached correction instructions or import the support packages specified in the attachment.You must implement the changes in your CRM 3.0 server AND in your CRM 2.0 server. To do this, use the appropriate correction.
Update of the data on the Mobile Clients
Since the data changes have only reached the CDB, these changes still have to be transferred to the mobile clients.
Carry out the data transfer on all mobile clients (via program Conntranns.exe) so that all changes are transferred to the CRM server.
Carry out an extract for all clients that should have received data changes via the Administration Console. Note that a large amount of data is sent to the mobile clients as a result. Therefore you should carefully consider the disadvantages between a partial data inconsistency and a very high volume of data.
- Detailed Description of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- What is SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Course, Fees, Career & Certification?
- CRM 3.0 / 3.1 : Collection note for Client Upgrade tool
- CRM 3.0 Mobile Client Component: Upgrade to SP02
- CRM 3.0 Migration Collection Note
- CRM 3.0 Mobile Client Component: Upgrade to SP04
- CRM 3.0 Mobile Client Component: Upgrade to SP05
- CRM 3.0 Mobile Component:INST. & SP01 Upgrade Package
- What is "HOSTED CRM"???
- Integration of Onyx CRM
- Troubling with one problem in CIC web client in sap crm
- Configure CRM Web Client
- What is the role of Call Center in CRM
- Logistic Integration in SAP CRM Service??
- Problem Related to Task Detail Page In CRM On Demand
- Fix for Telephone Transfer functions in CRM/CIC 3.0
- Is CRM is good for Catalog Manager
- SAP HR - CRM Integration
- SAP CRM - Functional
- SAP CRM Web Client Customizing and Development
- Service with SAP CRM
- mySAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP CRM Middleware Optimization Guide
- Enhancing Supplier Relationship Management Using SAP SRM
- Maximizing Your SAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP CRM Internet Sale
- CRM WebClient User Interface (C04)
- SAP CRM SERVICE PROCESS
- Sun Cluster 3.0 U1 Data Services Installation and Configuration Guide
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia
Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails, HTML, Angular JS)
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Chennai
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI/CO Revenue Recognition - Bramasol is based in Santa
Exp :10 - 20 years | City : Other International
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
due to AV scan timeout
Exp :3 - 0 years | City : US
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP WM | 3 - 8 yrs | Bangalore | Global Hunt India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HANA (FOR BI) (SOLUTION ARCHITECT) | 11 - 13 Years | Ban
Exp :11 - 13 years | City : Bangalore