Data changes entered in the CRM 3.0 server only reach the CDB of the CRM 2.0 server. The changes are not distributed to the CRM 2.0 mobile clients.
You enter data changes in CRM 3.0 server or on a CRM 3.0 client.The data is transferred to the CRM 2.0 server via the productive 'Migration Bridge'.
First of all, check if the missing data really has to be distributed to the affected mobile client. To do this, check the distribution rules in the CRM 2.0 server by means of the Administration Console.
Implement the attached correction instructions or import the support packages specified in the attachment.You must implement the changes in your CRM 3.0 server AND in your CRM 2.0 server. To do this, use the appropriate correction.
Update of the data on the Mobile Clients
Since the data changes have only reached the CDB, these changes still have to be transferred to the mobile clients.
Carry out the data transfer on all mobile clients (via program Conntranns.exe) so that all changes are transferred to the CRM server.
Carry out an extract for all clients that should have received data changes via the Administration Console. Note that a large amount of data is sent to the mobile clients as a result. Therefore you should carefully consider the disadvantages between a partial data inconsistency and a very high volume of data.
- SAP CRM Full Form & Meaning
- SAP CRM Certification Cost In India
- SAP CRM Interview Questions
- SAP CRM Tutorial
- SAP CRM Salary In India
- SAP GUI - Overview
- SAP CRM - Overview
- SAP CRM Web Client Business Role
- Add Search Criteria Options in CRM UI
- SAP CRM Mass Activity Scheduling
- SAP Price and Margin Management
- SAP CRM Marketing
- SAP Hybris CRM
- SAP CRM Marketing Software Advantages
- SAP CRM Marketing Calendar Hierarchy
- SAP CRM Service Process Flow
- SAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP CRM Billing Interview Question
- SAP CRM ACE
- SAP HOSTED CRM
- Replace Customers From ECC to CRM