Data changes entered in the CRM 3.0 server only reach the CDB of the CRM 2.0 server. The changes are not distributed to the CRM 2.0 mobile clients.
You enter data changes in CRM 3.0 server or on a CRM 3.0 client.The data is transferred to the CRM 2.0 server via the productive 'Migration Bridge'.
First of all, check if the missing data really has to be distributed to the affected mobile client. To do this, check the distribution rules in the CRM 2.0 server by means of the Administration Console.
Implement the attached correction instructions or import the support packages specified in the attachment.You must implement the changes in your CRM 3.0 server AND in your CRM 2.0 server. To do this, use the appropriate correction.
Update of the data on the Mobile Clients
Since the data changes have only reached the CDB, these changes still have to be transferred to the mobile clients.
Carry out the data transfer on all mobile clients (via program Conntranns.exe) so that all changes are transferred to the CRM server.
Carry out an extract for all clients that should have received data changes via the Administration Console. Note that a large amount of data is sent to the mobile clients as a result. Therefore you should carefully consider the disadvantages between a partial data inconsistency and a very high volume of data.
- CRM 3.0 Mobile Component:INST. & SP01 Upgrade Package
- CRM Marketing Software and Its Advantages
- SAP Remote Services for SAP CRM
- SAP CRM Quotation-SAP Price and Margin Management by Vendavo
- Usage of timezones in CRM.
- Data exchange of sales transactions between CRM & R/3
- Find Out Why The New SAP CRM
- Advantages of CRM over SAP 4.6C
- CRM 2.0B Mobile Sales / Mobile Service
- Configure CRM Web Client
- What is the role of Call Center in CRM
- SAP_APPL 617 needed for CRM Fiori Application
- Fix for Telephone Transfer functions in CRM/CIC 3.0
- SAP HR - CRM Integration
- SAP CRM - Functional
- SAP CRM OR Salesforce CRM
- SAP CRM Case Management.....
- Trade Promotion Management(TPM) in CRM
- default user in IDES CRM