You will get a check report that is known as CONDITION_ACCESS_CHECK for SAP_AP 7.0 release and CONDITION_ACCESS_CHECK_40 for BBPCRM 4.0 release. If you want to confirm about the usage done by access type ‘A’ in the system you would have to check the above report. No changes will be done to your system using this report.
While using this report you will get the following results:
- You system will not be affect at all, you will not be able to get any kind of access with access type ‘A’
- Your access with the access type ‘A ’exist, but you won’t be able to use customer pricing procedures.
- Your access with the access type ‘A’ exists, and you will be able to use customer pricing procedures.
The top table control will shows all the affected accesses, i.e.
- You will find the concerned condition type with.
- Related access sequence
- The amount of access concerned
- The condition table that are associated with
- The source structure and source field that will use the access type ‘A’ and the related associated importance
You will find the records with validity periods in between 1st Jan 2009 until 31st Dec 9999 will be measured. You will find the result in the bottom right table control.
At last, the report will check whether the condition type will be used in the pricing procedures. You can display the report of the check in the bottom left table control. You will found the list being sorted by usage, application, pricing procedure and order of the condition type in the pricing procedure.
Hope this article will help you to check report for SAP