How can we check whether the SQL table and stored procedure related with Comments or not?
Please follow the steps below in order to check the SQL table and stored procedure related with Comments:
- First, login to the BPC Administration
- Now launch the web Administration and then in the Web Action Pane click on Set AppSet Parameters
- Now in the KeyID type COMMENT_MAX_LENGTH and input a value for ex. 2000.
- Now click UPDATE button
- After updating launch 'Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio' and then please select the update application set ie.ApShell
- Now user can check the length of the comment column in 'Comment[ApplicationName]' under Tables
- And also check the length of the comment column SP_Comment[ApplicationName] under Programmability/Stored Procedures.