ERROR: RFC destination for client copy in systems with Financials Basis (FINBASIS) component.
The system could not find any suitable RFC destination for processing for client 800.
This note also appears if an RFC destination was found but this does not work.
RFC destination: MDGTR@D01CLNT800
Error text: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)
Proceed as follows to eliminate this error:
1. Start the MDG_TR_WZ to create a new RFC connection or perform the following steps manually:
- Create an RFC destination with the target ZK>source client of client copy (in this case 800).
2. Check whether the RFC destination works in transaction SM59.
- To avoid errors when assigning the password or the authorizations of the RFC user, use the authorization test Test -> Authorization.
3. Enter the RFC destination:
- Transaction: MDG_TR_DEST (Destinations for Transport Methods of the Financials Basis)
- Client: 800
4. Start the client copy again.