our company have three company maintained with several business area, we did a client copy in the same box of Prod. when i tried to do a transaction, in my company A, the systems prompts an error message "business area does not belong to company code." but in other company B & C, we have no problem in posting transactions.
our FI team has already checked the configuration or validations on their side and has seen no error. We have repeated the client copy but still the same error occurs.
need your help badly....
any help will be much appreciated.
- Client Copy with Company Code?
- How to Assign Company Code to Business Area?
- Why Business Area not to be Assigned to Company Code?
- GSTIN J_1IG_INV Business area and Profit Center error
- What is client copy in sap-basis what is the use of client copy.
- Error While Assigning CoD to My Company Code.
- Target client is productive and protected against client copy
- Remote client copy from client 200 of QAS system to client 100 of DEV
- No Controlling Area has been Assigned to Company Code Error while GL Posting F-02
- Client copy error in ECC5