I tried to close a project # 2600000089. I am getting an error message " There is still WIP for WBS 2600000089 ".
The long text suggests that " Calculate the WIP for WBS 2600000089 so that it can be cleared. Then settle WBS 2600000089, including the cleared WIP in the settlement ".
I am not clear with this information. What should I do for this ??
We went from 3.1H to 3.1I about 20 days back. In 3.1H I have never come across like this..
Thank you ..
- Error KO020 There are still open down payments for WBS xxxx
- WIP reports for Production
- Why do I have inconsistent (standard) project definitions and (standard) WBS elements in the system?
- Project Objects--there are more than one WBS for an object
- All Fields Don\'t Dim Or Show in Display Mode After System Status TECO and CLSD for Project
- Settlement from WBS to WBS - AUC
- How to Control Authorization in SAP PS
- AA capitalization WBS element - Investment asset
- WBS cannot be used, blocked for usage error while Creating a Purchase Order