I have a table in MySQL and I’m looking for the SQL command to find the field names in the table. I’m not sure if the response is database specific, if so, I’m working with SQL Server. Can anyone help?
- BAPI names of different fields in different tables
- Finding GUI Field names in SAP 710
- In Sap we have n number of fields.some fields names we know and if we dnt know abt table name of that particular field or vice versa then what is the way to find out.
- Table command problem - "Command 'table' not available." error in Trace.
- To find the data type of the fields in a row and validate the date field values.
- Find Logical Database with table name
- Text Search or Find with custom Table?
- Incorrect Field name in Order Info System
- Store Data in MySQL or VBA Excel?