Which of the following is true concerning block media recovery?
1) Any gap in archive logs ends the recovery.
2) If a gap in archive logs is encountered, RMAN will search forward for newer versions of the blocks that are not corrupt.
3) The database can be in NOARCHIVELOG mode.
4) None of the above.
- Oracle recovery on HP-Unix
- Concerning About Oracle Cloud Control (OEM)
- Concern About ABAP+Java Dual Stack System Copy
- How to know corrupted blocks in RMAN( Oracle Recovery Manager)?
- BRTOOLS BACKUP RESTORE RECOVERY TOOL
- Unlocking a blocked admin user ID in an Oracle DB
- How can we Change the Backup Media in DB13
- ORACLE Extents
- What are the building blocks of CA?