Which of the following is true concerning block media recovery?
1) Any gap in archive logs ends the recovery.
2) If a gap in archive logs is encountered, RMAN will search forward for newer versions of the blocks that are not corrupt.
3) The database can be in NOARCHIVELOG mode.
4) None of the above.
- Oracle Overview
- Oracle Training Course
- Oracle Tutorial
- Oracle Interview Questions
- Difference Between Oracle 11g and 12c and 10g
- Import 12c Oracle Dump to 11g
- Ora 28001 The Password Has Expired Error
- Cache and Nocache in Oracle Sequence
- BR*Tools Documentation
- ORA-01455: Converting Column Overflows Integer Datatype
- Oracle Wait Events Interview Questions
- Difference Between Primary, Secondary and Clustered Indexes in DBMS
- Difference Between Hot and Cold Backup
- Oracle Partitioning Interview Questions
- Update Statement Works in Oracle Architecture
- Differences Between SAP HANA and Oracle
- Group Functions Ignore Null Values in Processed Column
- SAP Ides Default user Password