Configuring the Stock Transport Order
While I am doing Stock transport order I am getting the following error:
"Not possible to determine shipping data for material 4500012"
I have maintained the material 4500012 in both the plants.
I am not quite sure to what you are trying to say but the cross company Stock Transport Orders can be done by:
- Configure using transaction OMGN.
- Depending upon the sending and receiving plants, maintain sales organization and customer data in customizing.
- Maintain the supplying plant as a vendor and attach the plant to the vendor in the Vendor Master.
- Material type has to be HALB or HAWA.
- Ensure that the company with sales Organization has a plant to take care of stocking.
- The PO used is NB and not Stock Transfer PO.
- Configure SD for inter-company billing to enable picking up the pricing procedure for billing.
- Carry Out delivery through process delivery due list and billing through process billing due list.
Otherwise, You need to configure your Stock Transport Order settings for your Cross-Company:
Business Transaction to work.
- Customer No. for the Goods Receiving Plant - OMGN
- Availability Check- Checking Rule (if necessary) - OMGN
- Assign a Delivery Type for the Delivering Plant - OMGN (for Stock Transport Orders, NLCC)
- PO type (which i belive you have done) - OMGN
- Assign Vendor No. to the Supplying Plant (done) - VK02
- Assign Customer No. to the Purchasing Plant for the Inter-Compnay Invoice (but you need to assign this to the Sales Organization pre-assigned to the Purchasing Plant), IMG-SD-Billing-InterCompany Billing-Define Internal Customer No. by Sales Org***and by the way for the Invoice to work between Cross-Compnay Plants, you need also to have a Sales Org for the Supplying Plant and a Pricing Determination Procedure.