Carry out the activity in the SAP SCM system.
SAP BI Modeling-> Data Warehousing Workbench: Modeling
Transaction Code RSA1
1. Choose Modeling.
2. Choose Source systems.
3. Select Source systems in the window on the right.
4. Choose the Context menu (right mouse click).
5. Choose Create.
6.Select SAP Business Information Warehouse.
7. Make the following entries:
Available destination Destination of your SAP BI system
Background user in source system RFCUSER
Password for source system welcome
Background user in BI RFCUSER (can not be changed in this activity)
Password for BI user welcome
8. On the dialog box Please log on as an administrator in the following screen choose Continue.
9. Log on to the Source System with your administrator user. Choose the correct client.
10.On the dialog box Check RFC destination choose Use.
SAP Project manager openings@ Delhi/ Mumbai
Exp :10 - 26 years | City : Delhi
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia
Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails, HTML, Angular JS)
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Chennai
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore