Can any one provide me how to convert currency translation in reporting when i select dynamic entry of currency in sap bi 7.0.?
1. Go to t code “rscur”—to create currency conversion type.
2. There you have to maintain the three parameters
i. Exchange rate type
ii. Currency type
iii. Time reference
3. From exchange rate tab : u have an option “ex rate type. Ver” there you have to give the object name with variable attribute 0RTYPE(that should be bulild by u – that is called as “variable built on InfoObject ”)
4. From currency tab: u have an option” target currency from variable”- there also u should give the same kind of object but here attribute should be “0currency”
5. From time reference tab : select the option as per your business requirement.
6. Save it
7. Then go to bex query and K.F properties in conversion tab.. U will have an options “currency type “there you should give the name of the “currency translation type “which you have created.
8. Save it
Sign up for STechies
Ask Question From Our Experts
All the site contents are Copyright © www.stechies.com and the content authors. All rights reserved.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies. The site www.stechies.com is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity. Information used on this site is at your own risk.
The content on this site may not be reproduced or redistributed without the express written permission of
www.stechies.com or the content authors.