In a customer’s application we are creating incoming invoices using BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE (BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK to park invoices).
However the BAPI cannot create (or park) incoming invoices if the purchase order related contains items lines of return shipment. The return shipment item is erroneously recognized as a normal order item (error message: balance fault).
We would like to solve the problem by creating an enhancement option.
In BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE we found a wealth of enhancement points which are candidates for a solution. The same applys for BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK (park invoice). The joint enhancement spot contains more than 30 enhancement points.
Does anyone know a solution proposal based on enhancement of the BAPIs? I could not find a specific position for a helpful engagement. Maybe someone has already implemented such a solution?
- Posting incoming invoice
- SAP Drop shipments
- 1099 reportable income seperated during invoice entry.
- BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, create Invoice Number but not exist?
- Getting an Invoice with Incorrect Line Item Prices.
- Reusing and resetting an existing Company
- If PO is Created With More Than One Month Duration Need to Display an Information Message
- Invoice and Sales Order Number Table