I have a company with multiple plants. I need to set up a production order where operations 1 & 2 occur in plant A, and operation 3 occurs in plant B. Is there a way to do this without a subcontract operation?
- Plant/Workcentre in Production order
- Determine Production Plant As Default Source of Supply
- Add Multiple MAINTENANCE PLANNING PLANT in a MAINTENANCE PLANT.
- WM-PP interface is active, Changing is made to the Production order.
- Batch Determination while creating Production Order
- Is it possible to create a sub production order that is linked to the Sales order?
- Production Order activities actual costs
- When I create a production order with reference in CO01.
- Single Delivery for Multiple Orders of Different Product Combinations from Different Sales Order