A new user can be created and the system administrator can enter all the relevant information. The following steps are to be performed for creating a new user:
• From the SAP main screen the menu option Tools -> Administration, Maintain Users -> Users is selected. Alternately transaction code SU01 can be used.
• The user name is entered in the next screen, and the menu option User -> Create is selected.
• Multiple tabs are present where different kinds of information have to be entered for the user. In the subsequent subscreen a default password is entered and retyped for confirmation.
• In the subscreen for roles, the required authorization roles are entered along with the Logical System name of the system in which the user needs to be created. On the address subscreen the name, address details and other contact information of the user like telephone number, telex number etc are entered.
• On the "Default" subscreen the default printer, the logon language, initial menu for the user, date format, decimal point format (comma/period) etc. are specified .
• On the parameters subscreen the required parameter id is entered in the field ‘PID’, and default values for the corresponding id in the field ‘Parameter value’ are typed in.
• After clicking the Save button a message on the status bar of the next screen informs the system administrator that the user has been created and distributed to the relevant systems.
- While creating a new user on SAP by su01 and in the adress tab i entered first name , last name and trying to save it ..its throws \"Specify a valid Country Indicator \" .Please help me out .
- Wants to Create one more user SU01 is it required to take user License?
- User in transaction SU01: SAPOffice address data already exists
- We cannot create any users in SU01 - "company address locked"
- SU01: User group for authorization check