A new user can be created and the system administrator can enter all the relevant information. The following steps are to be performed for creating a new user:
• From the SAP main screen the menu option Tools -> Administration, Maintain Users -> Users is selected. Alternately transaction code SU01 can be used.
• The user name is entered in the next screen, and the menu option User -> Create is selected.
• Multiple tabs are present where different kinds of information have to be entered for the user. In the subsequent subscreen a default password is entered and retyped for confirmation.
• In the subscreen for roles, the required authorization roles are entered along with the Logical System name of the system in which the user needs to be created. On the address subscreen the name, address details and other contact information of the user like telephone number, telex number etc are entered.
• On the "Default" subscreen the default printer, the logon language, initial menu for the user, date format, decimal point format (comma/period) etc. are specified .
• On the parameters subscreen the required parameter id is entered in the field ‘PID’, and default values for the corresponding id in the field ‘Parameter value’ are typed in.
• After clicking the Save button a message on the status bar of the next screen informs the system administrator that the user has been created and distributed to the relevant systems.
- How to create new user and give Administrative rights SU01
- Not able to create User through SU01
- How can I create multiple User Id at Random
- Creating a New Client
- What is BASIS ?
- Creating a user identical to an existing user
- What are the steps required for creating a new client in a new system.
- I have t-code su01 in crm and r3 in a financial org.I can create sap ids,unlock /lock sap ids,assign t-code, roles & assignment to users. What else can be done?
- SAP Basis Question and Answer
- While creating a new user on SAP by su01 and in the adress tab i entered first name , last name and trying to save it ..its throws \"Specify a valid Country Indicator \" .Please help me out .
- Wants to Create one more user SU01 is it required to take user License?
- what is use of Parameter in SU01 and How to create Parameters ?
- User in transaction SU01: SAPOffice address data already exists
- We cannot create any users in SU01 - "company address locked"
- Error in creating New User CRSAPDBAROLE_NT_ORA InternalInstallation
- Create new user for SAP all modules
- SU01: User group for authorization check
- MC62 fails to create new CVCs from a background job
- Authorization role (using PFCG and SU01) ?
- SAP Finance User Manual - New Material for FI End Users
- Creating New Web Forms
- SAP Basis and Sucurity Administration
- Trigger workflow when a New Vendor is Created in SAP.
- Basis (BC)
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities
- Creating forms quickly and easily
- ABAP user guide ,for making the reports.
- Users and Authorizations
- ABAP/4 Reporting - User Enhancements
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP with Portuguese & English Langauge Support | 3 - 6 Years
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 8 yrs | Mumbai | Dynamix Balwa Gr
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Consultant | 6 - 11 yrs | Pune | Xoriant Solutions
Exp :6 - 11 years | City : Pune
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 5 Years | Pune | TATA TECHNOLOGIE
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Pune
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Basis | 2 - 7 yrs | Coimbatore , Chennai | Trigent Softw
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Development Basis & Solution Manager | 12 - 14 Years | B
Exp :12 - 14 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis HANA & OSDB Migration Engineer | 5 - 10 yrs | Bang
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis Sr. Consultant | 6 - 9 yrs | Hyderabad / Secundera
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Hyderabad