To carry out the activity, choose one of the following navigation options
Transaction Code RSA1
SAP BI Menu Modeling ->Data Warehousing Workbench: Modeling
1.On the Data Warehousing Workbench: Modeling screen choose Settings ->Global Settings.
2.In the Global Settings/Customizing dialog box choose Glob. Settings.
3.On the Display View “RSADMINA Maintenance View”: Details screen:
a. Choose Display ->Change.
b. Enter RFCUSER in the BW User ALE field.
c. Choose Save.
Leave the transaction in order to activate the entries you have made.
- SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Module Scope, Career and Consultant
- SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Certification Fee and Course Duration in India
- Job Profile & Salary Package for SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management Consultant
- SAP SCM with SAP BI
- Qualifications and Skills requires to become a SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Consultant
- SAP SCM 5.0 Upgrade
- Connecting SAP BI to the SAP SCM System
- SCM operating concept
- Preparing the SCM (APO) system for EarlyWatch and GoingLive
- Views On SCM Certifications
- Determine Production Plant As Default Source of Supply
- Customization Guide for SAP SCM
- btech in compuer science with work experience in Supply Chain Serivces.
- SAP SCM Installation error
- SAP for SCM- Planning & Procurement Sr Manager Consultant
- Document and Clearing Document Chains
- Assigning Source of Supply
- Ability to interface allocation rule, allocate based on % as defined in table, into CO system.
- Not Able to get Only Default Settings, We have ECC 6.0 with EHP6 and MSSQL as DB.