There is no setup table concept for FI datasources. Delta will be picked directly from the base tables. The delta dataset is transferred directly, without records being transferred to the delta queue in the SAP R/3 system". The SAP has given the Delta Records are directly transferred from Source Tables with out being tranferred to RSA7, But I have seen 0FI_GL_4 datasource having updated LUW's. Delta queue doesnt store physically data like lo extraction....but the time stamps are maintained (which means this.... time this....records are updated)
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Notes
- LP - Assigning item liquidity (extract)
- Integration of Controlling with FI,MM & SD
- FI MM account determination
- SAP FI - RESTRICTED TO CURRENT BANK ACCOUNT
- SAP FI Certification Questions Free Download
- FI-AA - Change Account Accumulated Depreciation
- In SAP FI How Account Determination will Take Place?