I've been developing my DB system for a while and it has a sort of hierarchy to it. There's a parent entity with 15 columns, and there will be around 10 children inheriting therefrom. The children will then each have 15 columns of their own. This semed like a good idea to me, so that the parent and the children would all have their own tables. However, one of my users seemed nonplussed by my system and seemed to prefer a giant, 200-column DB over my system. My question is this: is it worth denormalizing my whole system for the sake of my users, or just tell him to get lost?
- Difference between Automatic and ABAP based Dictionary
- What is Cost Based Optimizer?
- SAP IDES ECC 6.0 on my PC(Import ABAP time)
- How to Populate the drop down Values in 4 the Column based on 3rd column Entry?
- i want to update my resume
- Is it beneficial to join as a trainee in sap-abap for a service-based company.
- Error While installing ECC 6.0 SR2. I am posting my error log (sapinst.log)
- ABAP and J2EE
- Where to find Tax Base Value and Condition Maintained?
- Setting a table field base on V[_user]