Deputy Managers identify business opportunities within their immediate client's business or across an industry. They are responsible for growing existing accounts and attracting new business.
Deputy Managers develop a deep understanding of client's business and build lasting relationships with client personnel. They demonstrate technical competence in their product group and industry, understand client's perspective and become the de-facto go-to-person. They are responsible for serving clients and ensuring outstanding quality execution of projects.
Deputy Managers develop contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market. Basis their credibility, they are able to attract and retain the best of talent. They have a multi-dimensional role encompassing client delivery, solution and business development and practice enablement.
Role Requirements :
- Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain and ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes.
- Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to engagement director as well as client management
- Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients. Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
- Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings
- Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel and overall assist in building the practice
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP , CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
- B Com / B Tech, MBA / CA (desirable); Certifications - CISA / Certified Oracle Professional / Certified SAP Professional
- Should have strong Assurance background (3-5 years) preferably CA with the ERP skill sets.
- The candidate should have hands-on experience on ERP Assurance /advisory in either of the below mentioned areas - Should have experience in understanding the key business process (OTC,P2P,Inventory Management, Payroll etc) and identifying the underlying risk and controls associated
- Experience in performing the application controls review and test of automated controls across the business cycles
- Should have strong knowledge and experience in performing access controls reviews related to sensitive access and segregation of duties
- Knowledge of SAP/Oracle GRC would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Pre / Post implementation/ Effectiveness reviews for ERP environments like SAP, Oracle and others would be an added advantage - Excellent interpersonal and client management skill set.
- Self-motivated and a logical thinker, ability to lead, develop and motivate team members
- Capable of contributing articles in leading magazines / online journals in areas of interest
- Flair for identifying new business opportunities with guidance from senior management.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills. Excellent delivery skills and technical knowledge.
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required. Well-honed mentoring and people development skills.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy
- Demonstrates creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress. Works well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Able to multi-task, enjoys travelling and meeting new people. Open to travel as necessary to meet client requirements.