SO_SIGNED vs SO_CLOSED
What is the difference between signoff status SO_SIGNED and SO_CLOSED?
Regenerating the issue
- First log on to GRC UI
- Then define the parent organisation with 'Subject to Signoff' as Yes and child organisation with 'Subject to Signoff' as No
- Now perform signoff assessment with the help of planner
- Now please check the table GRPCSIGNOFF for signoff status
- The status of parent organisation is marked as SO_SIGNED where as the status of child organisation is marked as 'SO_Closed'
- The parameter 'Subject to Signoff' can set as No by user for any child organization even if the Parent Organization is set as Yes for the same parameter
- Allows the users to make any changes in the child organisation during the signoff process is not possible as it is against the SAP standards.
- Therefore in order to avoid this, the child organizations will be closed for performing any changes during parent organization's sign off process.
- So now the status for parent organziation where the actual signoff is performed in displayed as SO_SIGNED where as the status of the child organization which is closed is displayed as SO_CLOSED.