SAP GUI for JAVA
SAP GUI for JAVA environment (abbreviated to : SAP GUI for Java) is written in java and is the platform-independent implementation of SAP GUI. Like SAP GUI for the windows environment, this GUI also uses the DIAG protocol, so the volume of data transfer for each screen change is also generally only a few KB.
SAP GUI for Windows
Windows-based platform and supports all transactions in tan SAP system the flow data between the presentation leave and the allocation level does not consist of prepared screens but rather logical compact information about control elements and user input (DIAG protocol).
SAP GUI for HTML
Consist of Internet Transaction server (ITS) on the server side and a web browser on the client side. The ITS is required to convert the SAP GUI data flow from the SAP web Application server into HTML and back. An HTML data flow is exchanged (using the web server) between the WGate f the ITS ad the front end. The primary advantage of SAP GUI for HTML is that almost no installation is required on the front ed all you need is a browser (currently: Microsoft Internet explorer, Version 4.0 or higher ) SAP GUI for HTML does not support all the function in an Sap system, it is however sufficient for he majority of user un a company.
- SAP GUI (Graphical User Interface) Advantages
- SAP GUI for Java 7.20: Graphics and GMUX functionality
- Compatibility of SAP GUI with different SAP Systems.
- About SAP GUI window
- How SAP GUI Generates Output Screen for User?
- Best Practices for Implementing SAP GUI 7.10
- Create SAP GUI trace files in a Specific Directory
- Exceptions in SAP GUI for Windows
- Directories used with SAP GUI 7.20 as the SAPWORKDIR is obsolete
- Distributing GUI installation to users across multiple states/countries
- WEB GUI difference in Netscape and Internet explorer
- Error - Status 0020 of the user interface SAPMSYST missing
- Configuration of GUI IN SAP
- Finding GUI Field names in SAP 710
- Runtime Error Message_TYPE_X, SAP GUI patch level
- How to Enable GUI of Acronis console on Linux Server to take Backup through Graphical mode?
- Block Customizing of Local Layout (changes to the SAP GUI)
- SAP GUI Help (Delivery Quantity)
- Difference between SAP GUI for Window and SAP GUI for Windows for S/4 ?