If I run trans we10 and display IDOCs not archived, from the database, from the list of IDOCs you can click on the IDOC number and go to the screen
That displays the IDOC information (control, data and status segments).
However, if you run trans. We10 on archived IDOCs, you still get the list of IDOCs but when you click on the IDOC number it doesn’t go too another screen to display the IDOC segments.
Is this the expected behavior? I cannot find another way to do this, also looked at OSS and internets.
Thanks for any help you may have.
- Idoc Sales Order Failure
- Document Number Created by IDoc
- Multiple Number of IDOCS Getting Created for Different IDOCS.
- Sales Representatives Through IDoc
- Problem on Idocs
- Create a Separate idoc for Every New Transaction
- Tcode to display partner profiles and IDOC layout?
- MIGO Transaction
- Creating IDOC On Shipment Deletion in SAP